9

Alexander

It was 7:30 a.m. when I looked at my watch.

Why hasn't she arrived yet? When I saw her bestfriend park her car, I walked over to her. I overheard her on the phone with someone, as though they were arguing.

"Just hurry up and i'll wait here in the parking lot," she said.

"Please, Ms. Coedy is going to kill us. Okay, ok."

After that, she became aware of my presence "Sir, good morning. Is there anything you need?"

"Can you tell me where she is?"

"Who?"

"Avianna"

"Oh, sir, she's on her way."

"Right now, go to your room."

"However, sir, I'll hold off until avivi-"

"No, it's not a problem. Simply go."

She doesn't have a choice and returns to her room.

I noticed her automobile approaching after 30 minutes. She obeyed my command to park her car where I was standing. When I saw her trembling inside her car, I smiled big. I approached her and knocked on the window of her car. She then gets out of her car and can't even look me in the eyes straight in the eyes.

"Chin up honey, and look at me," she says gently.

"Good. Why are you running late? Are you attempting to avoid my presence?"

"I-"

She gulped, "Don't lie to me honey."

"My head hurts, therefore I'm late, and I'm not trying to avoid you. Why am I going to do that?" While fiddling with her finger, she said in hushed tones.

She's really adorable. I love her to death.

I drew her in closer, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her on the forehead.

"S-stop it, what if someone sees us?" She tried to push me away, but I didn't give in.

"Then let them spread the big news, that you and I are dating," I said, chuckling and pecking her lips.

"We what?"

"You have been mine from the day you were born as a baby, and we are in a relationship whether you like it or not. I am yours, and you are mine."

I didn't get a response, but I could tell she was blushing. I kiss her on the forehead once more and grip her hand tightly.

"Uhm. What time is it, exactly?" "It's time for you to love me honey" She blushes again. "You're blushing," I say.

"I'm not!" she exclaimed as she snatched my hand and walked away to her class.

"She's so cute," I giggled, but then I stopped when I saw her on the floor.

"I have said s-sorry ma'am," I said.

"What happened?" I ask as I dash towards her. "Are you okay?" Ellie asks to Avianna.

Ms. Coedy was shaking in anger but when she spotted me, the anger turned to terror. Everyone, including the staff and teachers, understands that Avianna is mine, and if they hurt her, I will dismiss them and make them suffer.

"You're no longer employed."

"Sir, may I-"

The guards arrived before she could say anything, and I instructed them to take her.

"I'm not interested in seeing you again." I told her something.

"No, sir. Please accept my apologies. I forgot, or rather, I didn't realize."

I locked my gaze on her. "Stop lying to me."

"I'm fine." I look to my side and see that my baby is in pain.

"You're not," I carried her in a bridal gown. "Go back to your room!" I exclaimed. They're gone in an instant, but Ellie is still standing.

"Is it possible for me to join you, sir? I'll look after her."

"No, it's not a problem. Return to your ro-"

"Please give her permission." My baby said, and I nodded.

"We'll go to the hospital,"

"The clinic is fine," I said.

"Nope, listen to me okay?" she nodded.