11

Avianna

It's been three weeks since that "accident," but Ellie and Xia insist that it wasn't an accident since Mrs. Coedy intended to toss those books at me.

"I vow I'll pull her hair out of her head if I ever see that btch again." Xia remarked

"Let's move on okay? What is done is done already." I said

"But do you know what's truly stuck in my head?" Ellie began.

With a "What?" look on our faces, Xia and I approached her.

"Mr. Hughes" is a fictional character.

"Stop that stuff," I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"What's the tea?" Xia asked

"So this is what happened...blahblahblahblahblahblah" Ellie continued

I sighed and snatched up my phone, browsing through my newsfeed. I received a message from an unknown number while scrolling down, saying: "You have no right to take him from me. You bitch, he's mine!" What the fck was I thinking?

Then I got a call, which I answered, and the girl yelled: "Keep in mind that Alexander is mine! MINE AND MINE ONLY! HE'S ALL MINE!!! SLUTTY BITCH, YOU!!! I'm going to kill you."

I reacted by saying "Missy, I understand. You reclaim your sanity. I believe you dialed the incorrect number."

"Stop acting like a bitch if you believe you can seduce him. NO!"

"Keep your mouth shut. I couldn't care less about you and your alexander! I have no idea who the fck that is! You stop talking and don't call me again!"

After I hung up the phone, someone poked my back, and I turned around to see Ellie, who was looking at me with a shocked expression on her face. "What?!" she exclaimed. "With whom are you conversing?" "Some bitch enamored with that guy named Alexander"

"Do you mean Mr. Alexander?"

"Alexander who?" I wonder.

"Principal"

After a brief moment of silence, I discover that our principal's name is Alexander.

"Could it possibly be him?" I enquired of Ellie.

"Of course, he's a hit with all the ladies, gays, and even males."

Oh no.