7

Alexander

I sat in my chair, opened my computer, and saw that my lovely baby had frozen. What does she have on her mind? Is she all right?

I overheard her scream: "What the fck, it can't possibly be him! I don't want to see him again; I know I messed up by responding, but FCK NO!"

I'm at a loss for words; how could she say such things? It makes my blood boil, and all I want to do right now is fcking shut her mouth with my lips, and for God's sake, she can't cuss.

I'll make it a point to speak with her the next day. I write her a message that reads as follows:

"Stop cussing, baby, or the consequences will be unpleasant. I'm serious, my dear, so act accordingly. I'm keeping an eye on you, so don't make me do anything you don't want to happen. Okay? I love you."

As she reads the message I send her, her eyes widen. Yes, sweetheart, widen your eyes even more because when the time comes, you will undoubtedly close those wonderful eyes of yours as I shove myself within you.

I lick my lips and have the distinct impression that I'm fcking hard down there. I'm going to use the restroom right now, I'll be back.

-

Author: Sheesh I need to put this as mature content, def. not for kids.