13

Alexander

"You have to inform her right now." Chexzia remarked

"I'll talk to her later,"

"All right then," she said as she continued to eat. I left my lovely cousin there and went to work. I feel compelled to tell her everything, including our relationship. I didn't want to be a teacher or a principal, to be honest. I just want to see how the staff and faculty are doing, as well as check on my baby. I'm delighted she's doing well, but I still don't trust the males who are swooning over her scorching figure and stunning features.

I've been waiting for her for hours, but she hasn't arrived yet.

"Sir," said the caller. "Yes?" "You must get here right now. "Coming. It's an emergency."" "I already told Calum to go, and he's on the rooftop waiting for me." "Thanks"

I mumbled as I gathered my belongings "I have to leave. My darling, I'll see you" while staring at her photograph I went straight to the rooftop and jumped in.

Avianna

I'm standing in front of his office, unsure what to do. Should I come in or should I just ignore him and go home? I groan and knock on his door, but no one answers. I move towards his table after opening the door and peering inside. He hasn't arrived. I went into his room, but he wasn't there. What happened to him?

I believe he has already returned home. If that's the case, we'll have to meet again tomorrow.

She had no idea what she was in for and there is no longer any tomorrow...

7:30 AM

I awakened, went through my morning routine, and then drove to school, where I parked my car.  I yelled at Ellie and Xia when I noticed them talking. "Hey there, babes!" says the narrator.

"Hey"

"Yo"

"What's the matter with your face?" I enquired of Ellie.

"You have no idea?"

"What?"

"There's a new principal at our school."

"What?! How about Mr. Hughes?"

They shook their heads. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm going insane now that he's no longer our principal and won't be around me anymore. Fcking fck, now I'm intrigued about what he wanted us to discuss yesterday.

"Now you'll be loveless once more." Xia cracked a joke.

"Keep your mouth shut! He'll be back" Ellie remarked

Xia laughed and added, "I'm just kidding, babe."

Right now, I'm not going to dispute with them; I'm just going to stand up and go away. I'm not sure where my feet will take me, but I'm surprised to find myself in front of his office. Because the new principal has yet to arrive, I open the door and enter. I see a picture frame on his table and approach it. When I get close enough, I see myself, my baby image on the frame. Then there's the note on the table's side.

"Avianna, my sweetheart. Please regain your memory and remember me"

I'm puzzled; he fcking left me, and now he wants me to remember him? How am I supposed to remember him when all he does is run fcking away? I'm done with this nonsense. I don't want to think about him again.

"Jerk," I said, storming out of the office.