8

Avianna

Whoa, is he seriously expecting me to agree to be one of his sluts? I swear I'll never be like that. This is something I need to discuss with Ellie. I promptly rang her number, and she answered the phone after only one ring.

"Wow, that was fast."

"Ofcourse. I'm faster than a flash when it comes to you." "So, what's the tea?" she asked, laughing.

"Principal"

On the other end of the telephone, I could hear her laughing. "Don't tell me you're head over heels in love with him. And you haven't been able to get him out of your head?"

"Never."

"So, what exactly happened? What exactly did you two do in his office?" Her voice has a taunting tone to it.

"Ellie, please."

"All right"

"When I went out of the room, he told me to get closer to him, which I did, and then he stated, 'You're mine,' while caressing my face."

Ellie didn't say anything.

"Hey, are you paying attention?"

There has been no reaction.

"ELLIEEEEE!"

Finally, "Ouch."

"My mind is still processing why he would say those things to you"

"That is also a question I have."

"Is it possible that it's love at first sight? Hahaha"

"Shut up"

"Perhaps he genuinely likes you; omg you're so blessed when it comes to guys, yet you still ignore them even if they're already so fcking perfect."

"First and foremost, study."

"Come on," she sighs, "Isn't there anything else?"

"We....we....we"

"What are you talking about?"

"We...we kissed," says the narrator.

"YOU WHAT?!?!?" exclaims the speaker.

"Don't yell! I didn't feeling anything."

"Really? How?" I eventually told her everything. I had intended to keep the kiss a secret from her, but she's like my sister, and I don't want to hide anything from her, and she's the same way.

"Omg"

"Isn't it scary and creepy?"

"No, it's sweet!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

She's insane.