10

Ellie

When I looked at Mr. Hughes, I could see he's obsessed with her.

Ms. Coedy threw several books to Avivi, who was standing at the door, apologizing for being late, and he reacted accordingly.

I can assure that this isn't a true love.

He will go to any length for her, even firing Ms. Coedy.

"I told you," Avivi responded, "clinic is good."

Mr. Hughes said, "No baby."

Baby? Hmmm

"However, it's not that serious," Avivi explained.

"Just listen to me, baby." Avivi peered out the window and nodded.

"Tell me where the pain is. Here?" Mr. Hughes put his hand on her cheek, "Awwwww. "Where else?" "It aches"" Mr. Hughes touches her stomach, and Avivi nods, "I guess it aches a lot."

"What kind of books?" Mr. Hughes asks, turning his attention to mine. "It's roughly 500 pages for the heaviest one and the others," I said.

"All OK, thanks for the information."

"How did you know that?" Avivi asks, looking at me. "Before we depart, I double-check the books."

"You are truly my best friend." I just winked at Avivi.

In the rearview mirror, I noticed him glaring at me, as if he was asking me to keep my mouth shut.

I'm sorry, avivi, but this is the least I can do for you. I'll tell you sooner, and I'll protect you.

He is a dangerous man...