2

Avianna

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Mine"

I laughed out loud.

"Sir, what exactly are you talking about? That's hilarious, haha "I pretended to laugh, despite the fact that I find it weird.

"Do you believe I'm joking?" he asked.

"Of course, sir," says the speaker.

"I am not a—" He didn't finish what he was about to say because he was interrupted.

"Goodmorning Sir," the guy said before looking at me, "Hi baby avi," the guy added as he drew me closer to him, this stinky jerk, he's so close argh!

When our principal grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, then hid me in his back, I was taken aback.

With a warning gaze, he continued, "I'm fcking warning you, touch her again and you'll regret it."

"Why? Please don't tell me you're a student, sir. That is not permitted." while smirking, stated the guy

"It is also forbidden to love and fck a sick sister. No, it's also a major sin; would you like to pray about it?"

Silence for a few moments

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Isn't this fcking jerk fcking his sister? It seemed like a rumor to me.

What the fck, I can't believe him. How could he do such a thing to his sister? I was so taken aback that I didn't even realize we were already in the office. He slammed the door shut and  and locked it. Fck? He was walking towards me

Backward

Forward

Backward

Forward

Backward

Forward

Backward

Forward

Backward

Forward

Backwar-

We're so close to each other that if I move, our lips will almost certainly meet. He smirked and whispered to my ears, "Dead end baby."

"What are you doing here—" Instead of allowing me to finish my sentence, he kissed me. I'm not sure what to do; I don't want to let go, and this kiss makes me feel weak. I'm aware of his hands circling my body.

"He must be stopped! He's your professor! "My mind said something, and I tried to push him away, but he still had my waist in his grip, as if my punch had made no difference.

"This isn't right, sir," I expressed my displeasure.

"This is fcking right baby," he continued, his gaze fixed on mine. I averted my gaze and pushed him away once more. I move up to the door and am about to open it when I am aware of his presence behind me. He took my hand in his and forced me to look at him before kissing my forehead.

"I love you, and I've been waiting for this time, but I'm not going to impose it on you. You may leave now, but remember that you are mine. You're mine, and you're mine alone."

"Still processing baby?" he chuckled and caressed my face as I didn't know what else to say.

"Ah, I'm sorry, but I have to leave." My ears were all red fck, I replied, and I could feel myself blushing. I really need to get out of here.

"My baby is blushing so badly, I want to make love to you right now," he murmured, his voice heavy.

Argh, sexy- fck!

"I'm sorry, sir, but I have to leave," I replied as I dashed towards the parking lot.

"Why do I have the feeling that I desire him right now? He fcking teases me, so fck him. Avianna, relax, relax, relax," I thought to myself,

"I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. AAAAAHHHH" I'm not sure. All I need to do now is return home, recover, and ponder!

After 20 minutes,

When I got home, I dashed to my room and started screaming like a lunatic, before falling asleep.

I awoke and walked downstairs to get some water, but I noticed a note on the dining table, which I assumed was from my mother.

"Your father has decided to take me out tonight, honey. He requested alone time with me, and I readily agreed. Baby, order what you want and don't hold your breath for us. We'll go returning next week, and I'm sure you'll be OK there by alone, right? Honey, lovelots

p.s. don't let us catch you and your boyfriend making out. p.s. kidding, baby, we know you're single and not ready for that."

My mom is so amusing, I couldn't stop laughing. I sent her a text message.

"Enjoy yourselves, mom. Don't make it difficult for Dad."

"Watch your mouth, young girl," she said.

"And, dear, I'm sure I'll make him hard," she said once more.

I almost spilled the water, fuck.

I responded: "What the hell, mum! Put an end to it!"

She responded, "I'm joking, sweetie; you may now relax. Lovelots"

She knows what I'm going to say because I didn't respond. I simply returned to my room and fell asleep once more.