Dear Jake, It can only get better from here.

GUYS I WILL NOT BE SPELL CHECKING THIS ONE I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME. I'm sorry. Hopefully It's not that bad.

6 years later.

Maggie and Jake are both 25.

Lily is 6 and in first grade.

Maggie is a English teacher working in the same school as Liam.

Jake is a writer. He works from home. He went to college to work with computers, but on accident realized how good of a writer he is. He writes romance novels. Maggie said that she wasn't surprised because he's always been so sweet. No one was surprised really.

Liam went to college to major in English same as Maggie, but soon after Lily was born realized that he liked numbers more. So he is now a math teacher. Maggie and Liam work on the same floor and can easily visit each other. They work in the high school.

Maggie went back to college a year after Lily was born and finished a year after her friends.

Everyone is still with the person they were with 6 years ago.

...

FRIDAY

11th of March.

Ugh god I hate this class. D period is without a doubt the worst class I've ever had to teach. They swear all the time, half of them are sophomores that stayed back, and they barley do their work. There's four kids in this class that actually want to do work and I feel bad that I'm constantly yelling to get the rest of the students to shut up.

I sit at my desk, rubbing my temples. They're taking a test so it's finally quiet.

There's a knock on the door and then Liam sticks his head in, "Hey are we still on for later tonight?"

Everyone is looking up from their tests.

I stand up and walk over to the door so that I can whisper to him. As I walk across the room and I give everyone a threatening look, "Eyes on your own papers."

A few roll their eyes but I lean in close to Liam, "Why are you here, it's the middle of class."

He rolls his eyes, "Maggie it's the middle of the school year, shouldn't you know this is my study period."

I sigh, "Actually I did know that."

He smiles, "So are we still on for later or not?"

I smile, "Yes. Jake is making something that he won't tell me anything about other then that it's 'super delicious.'"

Liam laughs and it makes everyone look up from their papers again. I sigh, "Their trying to take a test."