XV

Werewolf pups/ Children of Wolves

Just like wolf pups, the children of werewolves are twice as strong as regular werewolves. They are born and naturally have their instincts to the highest setting. Moments after being brought into the world they already may have a full set of teeth and begin to grow at rapid speeds. Some newborns may start crawling and walking a week after coming out of their mother's womb. After several observations, it has been concluded that they remain close to their mother even after accomplishing all this.

________________________________

====== 1 Year Later ======

After the fight with Zoro, he didn't show himself and I was living with Pops. My lie was that I needed to be with more people and that Zoro had to go around looking for proof of his innocence. Kuina had disappeared right after I left the house and I believe the rumor around the club was that she had to go back to her hometown. I was too hurt that had happened and that my stubbornness refused to let me listen to Zoro; he was still my everything, my mark was still there and my child had been born without knowing his father.

I sighed and looked out the window and watched as the people from the club worked outside. Suddenly, I grabbed a bag and picked my son up. I wanted to go see Zoro, what had happened didn't matter to me anymore. My son started to babble and laugh as he noticed that we were going somewhere. "Yes, my love... It's time for you to meet your dad...", I whispered, getting the cutest smile in response. I looked at a picture that was firmly placed on my night counter; a picture before I had left, one where I was still home with Zoro.

I love this picture...

I left the building and headed to the house, even though Marco had warned me not to leave without telling them. I walked into town and many people hugged me and greeted me, along with my son; I asked about Zoro but no one had seen him. I walked faster and ended up at the house, I entered and saw that everything was a mess. I took the precaution of looking around; but didn't see any hunters or other wolves. I heard a growl and turned to block off an attack from a wolf; I growled and kicked it away. My child started crying; making sure he was uninjured, I prepared to take down the beast. "Something isn't right with that thing...", I mumbled, keeping a stance as it approached us.