IV

Animals that become human or vice versa, is that possible?

Well, believe it or not the native people of this land believed that it was very true. These people called those creatures: Skinwalkers.

But in all honesty, there is a certain race of those chosen few that turn into the elegant and mighty cats. Those people are werecats.

These mighty beasts will tear you limb from limb if you touch any of their kin. Most females are very possessive of their mate and will kill any other female that attempts to steal their partner.

Males are strong and wild but also very kind and caring for their mate and children. Beware of cats with a gleam in their eyes, for if you have already encountered one.

Make sure to draw your last breath, Human.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*--*

I sat across from the man now, he drank his wine and waited for me to talk. "Why here?", I asked. He raised an eyebrow and called the waiter over.

We both had stopped at his favorite restaurant; Al-Bleu. "Because you won't talk and I don't plan on driving all night with you.", sassed the man. I sighed and looked at the menu; I couldn't stay here all night.

"I can't stay here... I left my friend alone in my house... He's destructive without me.", I explained. "Then stop being stubborn and give me the address.", He retorted. I gave him the address and hoped that my house was in one piece.

We got in the car again and he headed to my house. "My name is Mihawk... I am a Hunter as you saw there...", he sighed and kept his eyes on the road. I nodded and looked out the window; we arrived in front of my house and I ran out.

The door was wide open and my first reaction was to freak. "ZORO!!", I shouted and looked everywhere. I heard Mihawk enter, I ran down the stairs to meet him.

"You're friend... I know him...", He sighed. I looked at him and waited for him to explain; he sat on the sofa. "Hes a werewolf... You're most likely his mate...", He mumbled. I waited and tried to process where this was all going but nothing came. "So... I'm Zoros mate?", I asked.

Mihawk nodded and then we heard a menacing growl. I looked at the kitchen entrance and there stood the large wolf. He lunged at Mihawk faster than I could register but of course Mihawk was two steps ahead of him and made it out of his way.

They wrestled, completely destroying my house and becoming a bloody mess until finally Mihawk had the large wolf pinned down. "That's it.", He growled and injected the wolf with something. Then slowly Zoro transformed back to his human form, well what I assumed was his original form.

 Then slowly Zoro transformed back to his human form, well what I assumed was his original form