IX

Witches are creatures that give the vibe of danger. These women and men are people that give their lives for what they do. They're family is called a coven; where they protect and guide each other.

Witches are a dying race and are very private to who they invite to their inner circle.

*-**-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*

I stood up from the bathtub and looked at Zoro."Looks like the hunters are around...", growled Zoro. He changed me and carried me down stairs. Sora was at the door and holding something. "What is she doing...", I mumbled. "She knows a lot of magic and out of all of us. She is the strongest vampire due to her bloodline.", explained Law. Dyan ran and stood next to his mother and helped. Law looked at his wife and child, he was a man of few words and little emotion but his family made him express himself so much.

"They have a witch!", shouted Sora as she grabbed her son. Everyone couldn't move; the time seem to stop and we stood there, timeless. Then the door exploded and sent us all flying.

"Well hello there~", smiled the witch

"Well hello there~", smiled the witch. Sora growled and hid her child; who had passed out from the blast. I looked around but everyone was unresponsive.

"That man....", mumbled the woman. Her eyes burned with fury and hatred as she made her way to Zoro. I felt a fear that shook me and out of instinct I transformed, jumping in front of her. "Back off, witch.", i growled. She smirked and magic surrounded her, she began to attack me.

I didn't move, if I moved Zoro would definitely die. He was wanted more than anyone of us, it was a gut feeling. Even though he said nothing, I knew he had done something that made people want his head.

"That wolf youre about to give your life for stole something very precious from me.", growled the witch. "I don't care! Hes mine! I won't let you and the Hunters touch my Alpha.", I threatened and lunged at her neck. I pinned her down and sank my teeth into her neck; the taste of her blood was sweet.

She struggled and dug her nails into my skull but soon passed out. "Sleep, witch...", i growled. I turned back and looked around at the damage; the door was completely off the hinges and the stairway was wrecked.

I walked over to Sora and she got up with her child. She thanked me and went upstairs to check on her twins; soon the other vampires appeared and closed up and barricaded the door and windows.

I pulled Zoro to our room and waited for him to wake up. I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heart. "You will be my end...", I mumbled.

"He doesnt have to be.", said Law. I quickly looked up and turned to face the vampire; he was holding one of his twins. He sat by Zoro and me; we sat in silence and enjoyed it.

Suddenly, there was gunshots and the house shook from an explosion. "Dont worry. This time the barrier is stronger, Sora is holding it better.", explained Law. I looked through the crack in a window and saw a large group of cars and motorcycles. "How long time the barrier breaks? Sora can't possibly hold this up forever.", I worried. 

I saw Law tense up and handed me the baby. "I'm going out.", he growled. I didn't have a chance to protest; the vampire appeared and started to massacre the Hunters.

I saw the Hunters overwhelm him. Soon the vampire was pinned down and still fighting. I could hear screams and cries downstairs, my body tensed as one of the Hunters raised a stake. Before I could react there was a gunshot that ricochet and five hunters fell to the floor.

"Step away from my son

"Step away from my son.", said the man. The Hunters all backed away and looked absolutely terrified. "That is C-Crocodile...", screamed a man. His head exploded clean off and then others started running, but all fell lifeless to the floor.

"Do not soil my name with your filthy mouth, peasant.", growled Crocodile. Law got up and thanked him; Crocodile smiled and kicked him into a wall. "Do not make my daughter and grandchildren cry, idiot vampire.", smiled the legend.

The barrier broke and everyone ran out to greet the man. Sora ran and hugged Crocodile; he held her dearly and kissed her head.

"Its okay, sweetheart... I'm here now..."

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*

Authors Note;

SHORT CHAPTER
Hopefully you enjoy this..
Please take care ^^