VIII

Necromancer - one who practices magic involving communication with the dead – either by summoning their soul as an apparition or raising them with their own body.

Necromancers have dark marks on their wrists that only creature can see and not regular humans..
They discover their powers at the moment of their birth to the age of 21.

The easiest ability they have is to talk to the dead and actually be able to interact with them. The hardest ability is to summon an actual person from the dead.

(Y/n) P

(Y/n) P.O.V.

We drove and listened to the radio. Zoro held my free hand and I smiled as I focused on the road ahead. "*~All of the feelings that I know I never felt and all of the simple words you never said. I want you to keep them like a secret to yourself, they're not for me~*", I sang to Zoro.

He listened with his eyes closed; we approached the exit for the fair and I got off. I parked the car in the parking lot and watched Zoro nap. His beautiful green locks were combed to the side and his scar enhanced his features more.

I inched closer and I felt a sturdy hand guide me and my lips connected with Zoros. I giggled and Zoro made me sit in his lap; I sat and enjoyed his warmth before we got out into the chilly autumn day. Zoro held and then kissed my hand;
I smiled and glowed.

We got our tickets and looked around, first I noticed the ferris wheel, to me that was the best part of the fair. "We'll save that one for last, babe.", whispered Zoro. I giggled and we looked at the game stands they had, Zoro won me a cute plushie.

 I giggled and we looked at the game stands they had, Zoro won me a cute plushie

"This is so adorable!", I grinned and hugged the plushie. We rode all the ride we could before noticing that the sun was going down. "Let's ride the ferris wheel and then go home.", suggested Zoro. I nodded and held his hand while we chatted.

We both got on and held hands, I enjoyed the fact of being with Zoro. Afterwards, we headed for my car and I noticed a tent. "Let's go in there?", I grinned at Zoro. He gave me a small smile and nodded, we entered and looked around.