XII

How to kill a werewolf...

There is many ways to kill a creature as majestic as the werewolf.

Packs are difficult to exterminate if found all together. The elders have a greater sense of smell and sight. No Hunter has survived after attacking a pack.

Lone wolves have it more difficult. They are captured and broken; their pelt ripped off as they breathe heavily. The muzzle holding their jaws.... A horror like this is not one I wish to write.... But you must understand, young reader... This is the immortal job of a bookkeeper....

We started the day as normal, we went down to town and talked to everyone there

We started the day as normal, we went down to town and talked to everyone there. It had been a month since Sanji had appeared and we waited. The fact that nothing had happened yet was proof enough for me. Zoro had days where he would be sitting and staring at our windows and his sword ready for anyone that would dare appear.

Today was another day for us, the life we had started here was nice and peaceful. My status as an Alpha was new to me but I kinda liked it, deep down inside. I winced, I had recently developed pains in my abdominal area. Zoro worried that it would be something serious but I reassured him that all would be fine.

Werewolves couldn't just walk into a doctors office and ask for an x-ray. After much of Zoro's nagging, I had to call Sora, who had to tell her husband. We both waited on the porch for Law and soon we saw him drive up on his motorcycle with Dyan in his arms. After much talking, Law was sitting in our living room and looked at both of us, his expression unreadable.

"Come here, (Y/n).", he said, his stare was fixed on my stomach. "Sure.", I walked over with Zoro behind me. "Actually Zoro-ya. Can you take care of my son?", offering the child to my mosshead. The small child smiled and snuggled him and Zoro gave in and sighed, worry clouded his eyes.

"Okay...", he nodded and took the child outside. Law relaxed and then made me lay down; pressing down on my stomach. I screamed and tears ran down my face; the pain had tripled from before and I was wheezing. I growled at Law and was ready to smack him into a wall but he was just looking at me.

"Had to place the child back.", he mumbled. My heart stopped; he had mumbled "child". I was shocked and speechless; there was no way I had not noticed a baby in my womb. Questions started to pile in my head and my vision blurred.

"Your body has strengthen itself to endure any pain and sudden change. You are just about three months pregnant. This child should not give you that much trouble now, but if anything happen then don't doubt in calling me again.", explained Law.

Law then said his goodbyes and disappeared. Zoro walked in and hugged me and kept asking what happened but i didn't know how to explain that i was now pregnant. "I should just rest, he didn't give me anything but still, apparently I should be more careful.", I smiled. Zoro just nodded and started to make some tea; he was very caring. I didn't believe what the pack had believed in; there was no way this man had murdered his own Alpha.

After my tea, we sat in the living room and watched some television. My stomach growled and Zoro chuckled and started to make dinner. I was going to get up but he gave me a small glare that indicated that he didn't want me to get up at all. "Don't... You're not well.", He mumbled.

After dinner, we sat in the tub and I laid back into him. "Zoro... We need to talk about something.", I mumbled. I felt him tense up but he nodded his head; as i opened my mouth, there was a huge explosion down the road. We got up and noticed that there was a huge fire in one of the stores in town.

We got dressed and ran down the hill to see people running and screaming. "Its the dogs.", I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw the redhead from before. "You're Kid, aren't ya?", I questioned. He grunted and got in front of me as a werewolf emerged from the rubble. "A werewolf...", I mumbled. I was amazed as the flames danced on his fur; its gaze fixed on me and Zoro.

"You're far from home, mutt.", spat Kid, he readied his guns. "Stop... He is part of a dangerous pack.", said Zoro. Kid and I looked at the green haired man and then at the werewolf, who suddenly had changed into a man. "Roronoa-san... I see that you are well and you have a new Alpha now.", he hummed. The man was tall and had black hair, he looked into my eyes and suddenly was in front of me and behind Kid. The air was still and the people all tried to put the fire out.

"Nice to meet you, (y/n)... I'll be back to talk with you later.", he whispered in my ear. His hand was on my stomach and he smirked. "Congratulations... It's a boy.", he smiled. Kid whipped around and now pointed the gun straight at me. Zoro's body now wrapped around me and I could feel the anger surge through his body. Kid cursed under his breath and ran after the werewolf.

Zoro and I returned back home and he didn't sleep. The next day Kid was at our doorstep and he passed out. "We should throw him on the street.", grunted Zoro. I sighed and cleaned Kid up and called Law; we waited and after Law arrived we left to check on the town. To our surprise, the owners were ok, a company had paid for all the damage and were now fixing the place up. I felt a gaze on me and turned but no one was behind me.

We went down to the docks and looked around and then walked down the beach, the talk that we were gonna have was long gone and Zoro looked too paranoid to concentrate and intake the news. "The beach is so nice right now. We should come here more often, babe...", I said, sitting on the sand. Zoro joined me and laid his head on my lap. "That man we met at the fire is the brother of my former Alpha. His name is Ace...Portgas D. Ace. He was there when I was exiled from the pack.", explained Zoro.

"I believe in your innocence, Roronoa-san.", said Ace. We turned and sure enough the man was standing in the sand and looking at us. "Now... Both of you, get in the car. I need to show you something of great importance.", said Ace, his voice was soft and cautious. We got up and sat in the car and I felt Zoros hand hold mine.

"If anything happens... Run..."

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*