VI

Hunters...

We have them in our records as Saviors of the people, Angels sent by God to wipe the Darkness... In all good say, they are venomous creatures polluted by the thoughts of those that support them.

Hunters know no difference between good and evil. They target what they want to kill and leave without thinking of the consequences. We must keep them in check; the most dangerous kind of Hunter is the Human Hunter.

They do not listen to the Keepers, they believe to be gods and judges to the other races that live among side them.

That I can never stand...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers P.O.V.

"What do you mean a war?", I asked. "Humans are hunting us down like wild animals... I cannot stay hidden and let people get hurt in my territory.", growled Law. Sora held his hand and he kissed it; Dyan gripped his shirt.

I frowned and looked down; as a human, I felt a great pain that my partner would be hunted down for being different. I felt Zoro lift my face and kiss my forehead. "It'll be okay, love.", He smiled. "You should turn her soon.", frowned Law.

"I won't be turning her at all...", growled Zoro. "You can't be with her like that, you'll loose control and destroy her, idiot.", hissed Sora. Zoro hugged me protectively and I felt fear beyond comprehension. "You're scared, aren't you?", I asked. He froze and said nothing; Law smirked. "She's picking up your feelings, Zoro. I believe it's best for her to be turned on this upcoming full moon.", he said.

"Today's a full moon...", I said. Zoro stiffened and Law chuckled, Sora petted her oldest child and sighed. "He's too scared to turn you this full moon and he'll try to convince you otherwise until that next full moon.", Explained Sora. Zoro growled and hid me and placed his chin on my head. I sighed and looked at the twins; there would be a war and these children would be hunted along side their parents.

"Who's Doflamingo?", Zoro asked, breaking the tension that had been forming for a while now. Law sighed and Sora giggled; I looked at them and waited. "That's my father.", smiled Sora, Dyan glowed and snuggled into his mother chest.