I

Werewolves are dominant and Noble creatures that live in Harmony with mankind. There are rouge wolves that harm and damage humans and their property but most are decent. As most humans suspect there are packs. Those packs are run by a lead male of the group, an Alpha.

The Alphas packs consistent of 10 or more members. They protect their members like the would their offspring. Lunas are the Alphas mate and they are together until they both die.

There are also lone wolves, in search of their pack or planning on making their own pack. Some wolves join society and forget about their inner wolves, commiting to live as humanly as possible.

*------*------*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*

(Y/n) Point of View

I sat on the park bench and looked at the sky. I wondered if there was an adventure waiting for me to uncover. The sound of laughing children arose me from my daydream and I focused my eyes on the kids.

Being a babysitter was exhausting. The oldest of the three children I watched over was next to me, simply giving the two younger ones a huff.

He's like his father without a doubt...

"Why don't you go play, Dyan?", I smiled and pet the child's head. The boy looked at me with big grey eyes and said in his most adult sounding voice. "I am here to protect you from the bad wolves.", He said and puffed his chest, making this already adorable five year old even more adorable.

The twins ran over to us, both of them grinning from ear to ear. "We go home?", asked Alciel, snuggling into me, sleepily. The other twin, Luciel, jumped into her older brothers lap and yawned.

"Yes, your parents will be waiting for all of us, plus it's already late to stay out here.", I smiled and carried the twins as Dyan walked in front of me, protectively.

We drove back to their place, his parents waiting for us. "(Y/n)! Where's my nuggets?", Asked Sora. I held back my laughs as I carried her children, Law walking over to carry Dyan, who had fallen asleep in the car seat.

We all entered, Sora holding her twins close and protectively, while Law sat and watched her, lovingly. Trafalgar Law was a cold man by nature but when he was with his wife and kids, he turned into a different man.

Soon, it was time to go home, but Law and Sora insisted that I stay at their home, since they had some many spare rooms. They lived with many people here, being a doctor paid well. I said my goodnight to everyone and went into the guest room.

I sat on the balcony and looked down at the woods. That's when I noticed a glowing orb and noticed it was a rather large wolf with one good eye.

It was looking at me from the safety of the shadows of the woods. I quickly ran back inside and closed the blinds and doors. But curiosity got the better of me and i looked outside but it was gone.

I laid in bed and soon sleep took over my body. I woke up to breakfast in bed and a note. I noticed the pretty stationary and penmanship. This was definitely from Sora.

(Y/n), there was some issues yesterday and we had to go somewhere... Don't worry about the kids, they're with Laws parents... Please allow Shachi to take you home today...

Love,
Sora

I frowned and ate my breakfast and walked down with the tray in hand. "Missus, you shouldn't have to carry that.", frowned Penguin. He was one of the many that lived with Law and Sora. "I know but you all work for Law, not for me.", I grinned and walked to the kitchen and was greeted by the cook.

Soon, Shachi walked me to the cars and drove me home. My poor Mustang staying in the driveway. I sighed and looked at the wood we were passing, Shachi played some music and hummed.

"(Y/n), today's your day off. Would you like to go anywhere specific?", asked Shachi, glancing over at me. His sunglasses bothered me, this kid had them on all the time and it annoyed me how I couldn't see his eyes. "No I'll be okay, Shachi.", I smiled and went into a deep thought.

Suddenly, a big tree fell down from the mountains below and hit the pavement before the car, I screamed as Shachi tried to steer the car away from the tree. Sadly the roads where narrow and we fell down into the ravine.

I briefly woke up and looked to my left to see Shachi with major injuries but calling the ambulance in a panic for me. After that I couldn't make out anything, I kept thinking what had just happened as I heard sirens approaching. Darkness becoming my best friend as I heard our names being called.

*-----*-----*------*-----*-----*-----*-----*

Welcome to my newest book~
I hope you all liked it and hope that I update another chapter

I wanted to really thank everyone for being supportive with me and waiting patiently for my new updates. I will now start updating on a daily basis and look forward to all your comments and opinions. ^^

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*