II

Once a Luna is chosen, she can't live without her Alpha. Her soul is bonded to him as his is to her.

But before anything, he must mark her. A bite will do, once it heals, it scars and stands as proof of their union.

Beware of the Lone Wolf....

Lone wolves, are considered a threat to any packs. They are known to be backstabbers and liars. Most have scars of the fights they encounter from challenging Alphas.

*++* ++*++++*++++*+++++*++*

(Y/n) Point of view

"When will she awaken?", I heard Sora ask someone. "Soon, my queen... Be patient...", I heard Law answer her. I tried saying something but my body didn't coordinate with my mind.

"She was attacked, Law... She's human and they attacked her because of us...", growled Sora. I didn't understand what was going on; they kept talking in whispers.

"She moved her hand... The anesthesia is wearing off, love.", whispered Law. I opened my eyes to meet the couple; Sora smiled and Law waited for my reaction.

"What happened...", I muttered. "You and Shachi crashed into the ravine...", explained Law. "How's Shachi?!", I shouted and sat up but immediately regretted that choice.

I winced and bellowed in agony, Law gently placed me back in place. "No one told you to move, brat.", scowled Law. "No one asked you to help me, asshat.", I growled. Sora laughed and then tension broke off; they assured me that the kid was ok.

He can't be okay... He was really injured...

Soon the couple left and I ate my lunch. I sighed and wondered what they were talking about. What had attacked Shachi and me?

Suddenly, the door opened and the doctor came in to check on me. He gave me a reassuring smile and locked the door, my eyes widen and the food in my throat threatened to come back up.

"Shhhh, love. I'm not here to hurt such a sweet treat like you~", he purred as he walked to me. I gripped the fork I was given for lunch and waited. "What do you want from me?", I growled.

Please don't let me down, body...

"Well you see, cupcake. You are an important asset to the people we want to harm.", smiled the man sweetly. I waited and said nothing, he took this as a sign of fear and sat next to me while caressing my cheek.

His hands were cold as ice; his red orbs looking into my (e/c) ones. I decided that it was now or never, I stabbed him in the neck and he howled in pain. I rolled out of bed and yelped in pain as my rib cage hit the white floor.

I crawled to the window and jumped out as he tried to grab me. I ran and felt the stitches opening, I ran straight into the neighoring woods.

The pain and blood loss made my body collapse and I wheezed in pain. Everything was going black and I could hear that guy cursing after me.

I'm going to die... At least I stabbed that piece of shit with my fork....

I started crawling more, ignoring the pain and intensity. "You're a crazy lil treat... I'm going to enjoy, tearing you limb from limb.", Growled the guy, pinning me down.

There was a menacing growl and the guy tensed and a devilish smirk spread across his features. He looked up, still holding me down. "Well well, this is truly unexpected~.", he sang and gripped my face. Another snarl was sent to him and this amused the man.

"You know for a human, you have interesting allies. But now you have to die.", laughed the man and gripped my neck tightly. I struggled but suddenly he was off and i saw a giant creature attacking and destroying the man.

I struggled to stay awake and get out of there. The large creature was actually a wolf, his fur was a beautiful green; he was as big as a car. I froze as he walked towards me, his fur now covered in blood.

"What are you...", I whispered. Its nose touched my nose and it began examining me carefully. I was frozen from shock; the large creature started bathing me carefully. "D-Dont do that!", I shouted as it bathed my wounds.

It let out a low growl of disapproval; making me stiffen up again and allow it to do as it wished. Suddenly, all the pain was gone and I started closing my eyes from exhaustion.

"(Y/n)....", whispered Sora. I opened my eyes and looked for wounds. "There's nothing there...", I muttered. Sora gave me a small reassuring smile; I looked around and noticed I was home in my house.

"We need to talk, (y/n)..."

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*