Prologue

Prologue

A/N I wrote this when I was 12 lol

A supposedly good day, partnered with a horrible twist. Like those people say, "What could go wrong?"

* * *

=INOUE SAYAKA=

2 years ago today.

~*~

Ahh, the start of a new day...

I woke up to the usual quiet mornings. My family and I lived near the hills since it was more peaceful here, but there are still the usual cars early in the morning filled with couples going on picnics or something.

"Dear, time for breakfast" I heard my mom's voice say from the other side of my room's door.

"Yes mama~!" I answered like the polite child I am.

I've just graduated from music school and I was about to attend the master course to meet the idols I'll be composing for. Today's gonna be a big day and I don't want anything to ruin it...

But why do I have a feeling...

"Saya, you're playing with your food again" Papa said while giving me a questioning look.

"Ah, sorry papa.. Just nervous.." I muttered.

"You know... You don't have to go if you don't want to..."

"But I really want to! Don't you want your little girl to become famous? -3- and besides..."

I gave my parents the most loving smile in the whole universe

"It's my turn to take care of you guys. Once I have enough money, I'll send it allll to papa and mama so we can buy a biiiig mansion where we can always stay together!"

I hugged my parents and of course, my 6 year old little brother, Yuu.

"We'll miss you, onnee-chan!" He exclaimed while tightening his grip on my shirt.

"I'll miss you guys too! Be a good boy, ne, Yuu-chan? And if you do that, I'll give you a surprise" I said with a wink.

"Surprise?? Yayy!!"

I kissed each one of them and bid farewell. My stuff are already at the master course and I'll just ride a taxi to get there. But as I crossed the road, a black race car swiftly came and the sound of its horn could be heard.

Everything went by in slow motion. I couldn't move.

So this is it? I haven't even bought the mansion for papa and mama... And my surprise for Yuu-chan...

SLAM

Everything slowly went black as I heard the horrified screams of my family

"SAYA-CHAN!!!!!"

"SAYA!!!!"

"ONNEE-CHAAAN!!!!!!"

No... I'm sorry... Please don't leave me.....

-End-

* * *

Dedicated to IcyGlacia for being such an awesome author and friend. And also for reading the random shit I write~ c: