Chapter 25

Seiko was walking home from the hospital after visiting Naomi. She had nothing else on her mind but her friend that was in the hospital. "Oh Naomi...Please pull through this.." She whispered. 'If she dies....I will die..I can't lose her,' she thought. Not noticing where she was walking and ran into a pole. She felt the world spin before she fell backward and hit the concrete unconscious. Seiko opened her eyes and saw that she was in her room. "Oh you're awake!" Naomi smiled running to her. "Naomi! You are ok!" Seiko smiled. "What do you mean?" She asked and hugged her. "Wait..I thought you would still be in the hospital" Seiko said.

Suddenly Naomi fell down and disappeared. "No Naomi!" Seiko cried and she sat up and saw that she was still by the pole. "Oh...It was a dream...A nightmare.." She got up and rubbed her head. Then she continued to her house and sighed. She opened the door and then looked around. "Yuu!" She called. Her brother came running out and had a surprised expression. "I thought you were staying at Nakashima-san's house" he said confused. "There was an accident and so I ain't gonna" she explained sadly. "Oh..Well I made dinner!" he smiled trying to cheer her up.

"Yum! What did you make?" She asked as he brought her to the table. "Just some ramen...I don't know how to cook much" he muttered. "It looks and smells delicious! Good job Yuu" she rubbed his head and he smiled. After dinner she got her siblings into the shower then in bed. She got in the shower and then got into her pajamas. Seiko went to her bed and crawled in and frowned. "I wish Naomi were here..By my side" she turned to her left and saw and empty spot. "Please wake up soon Naomi" she muttered before falling asleep.

The next morning she had a meeting with all her friends and Ms. Yui. "So what happened Shinohara!? Is she ok?!" Satoshi asked frantically. "Wouldn't you like to know" Seiko rolled her eyes, obviously still mad about the other day. "No fighting guys! Please?..." Mayu whimpered. Sakutaro looked at her and frowned. "You shouldn't be fighting when one of our friend's are in the hospital" he said in flat tone. "That's true" Ms. Yui nodded trying to keep her students calm. "Please explain what happened" Ayumi asked. (I am to lazy to write it all down sorry, so let's just say she explained it =/)

"Jeez...Yuka hope's she will be ok.." Yuka muttered shyly staying behind Satoshi. "I am sure she is," Yoshiki gave a reassuring smile. Ayumi looked at him and smirked to herself. 'He is sweet with kids...' she thought. "Yea, I am visiting her today. I was thinking we could throw her a welcome back party!" Seiko smiled. "Yeah!" everyone agreed ~~In the Hospital room~~ Seiko sat by Naomi's bed and held her hand. She jumped up when she heard loud noise. She looked up and saw that Naomi was flat lining.