Chapter 8

Naomi entered school grounds and wondered how Seiko was. "Hello Naomi!" Satoshi waved to her. "Hi!" She smiled back as they entered class. "Hey Nakashima have you seen Shinohara?" Asked Ayumi. "Actyally yes I did" Naomi frowned. "How is she!?" Mayu asked happily. "To be honest...I found her yesterday looking horrible. Her hair was a mess and her eyes looked bad...she also became sick so I had to care for the family and I told her to stay home today, let's hope she listened. And...she didn't even mention anything that happened at school, which worries me" Naomi explained. Everyone stood in shock and sadness but them Yoshiki spoke up.

"We should visit her!" he says. "Sure, we could probably go over then make it back before the class starts" Ms. Yui nodded. They walked to Seiko's house and knocked on the door. "I wonder why she isn't answering..." Mayu whispered. "Mayb-" before Ayumi could finish the door opened. "Hello Yuu! Is Seiko in?" Naomi asked. She saw Yuu's eyes filled with worry. "Yes...but she isn't doing well" Yuu sighed moving away and letting them in. "Seiko?" Naomi walked towards the body under the blanket. She lifted the blanket up and saw her best friend. "Aw geeze! She really went to crap" Yoshiki said. Ayumi stomped on his foot and he jumped up.

Seiko layed there with a ice pack on her head. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth open a little as to breath. Her hair was wrecked and she looked as pale as a ghost. "Ngh..." Seiko opened her eyes and sat up. "Seiko! Are you ok?" Ms. Yui asked worriedly. "Y-yea...But I think one of the-" Seiko trailed off and gasped. "What is it?!" Naomi asked worriedly. 'I saw one of the girls put something in my lunch but took nothing of it...Darn it!' Seiko scolded herself. "N-nothing! I just know how I got sick" Seiko said. "How? It's good that we know" Mayu explained. "Som- I mean I just got food poisoning" Seiko smiled.

"Hmm...ok, well we just wanted to stop by and see how you were" Naomi said. "Also, how is school for you?" Satoshi asked. "Eh? School....hey Naomi, you know what might cheer me up?" Seiko asked changing the subject. Naomi raised a brow as Seiko called her closer. "Maybe you could give my cheek a kiss?" Seiko whispered jokingly with her kitty smile. Naomi's body froze up and her eyes widened. "Are you joking right now!?" Naomi asked. 'How could she say that?! I hope she knows I still remember her confessing to me...' Naomi thought. Seiko looked up at Naomi and smiled. Naomi got up and walked away with wide eyes. "Huh? Sorry Shinohara, we all hope you get better!" Ms. Yui bowed before running after Naomi.

Soon everyone was gone and the house fell silence. "Well, time for me to go to school!" Seiko smiled getting up. As she did her belly grumbled but she didn't care. After getting her hair curled, her make up on, and new school uniform on she headed out. "I bet Naomi's lunch will be great!" Seiko smiled while she walked down the street. "Ms. Shinohara...your late" the teacher sighed. "Sorry Sensei! I didn't feel so good this morning" Seiko bowed. 'I still don't feel alright but I need to go to school' Seiko thought. "That's alright, take your seat" said the teacher. Seiko sat down in her seat and sighed as she listened to the lecture.

~~Lunch time~~

Seiko hopped around in circles as she waited for her friends. "Hey Seiko!" Harumi called. "Hello!" Seiko said cheerfully. 'I sure am lucky to have friends like them' Seiko said to herself. "How was your day Sei?" Hinata asked."Sei?" Seiko giggled. "Ha! You already got a nickname! That means your now a member of our group!" Harumi smiled. Kaede studied Seiko very closely then spoke up. "Something's wrong isn't it Sei?" Kaede asked casually. "Huh?" Seiko gasped. "If Kaede notices it...whats wrong?" Hinata asked. "Nothing, I was just sick earlier so I didn't get enough sleep" Seiko pushed it off. "Haha! Your so cheerful, no one can tell if your sad or not!" Harumi laughed. Kaede wasn't so sure about that. 'Obviously something is troubling her...I can see right through her. I bet it's that friend of hers...I'll help her' Kaede thought to herself.