Chapter 1

I do not own Corpse Party, I own my ramen noodles...but TeamGrisGris owns Corpse Party. Also I am still working on Yuka's Mistake so don't worry. I am gonna take two books on haha.

"Stop fooling around Seiko...t-this isn't funny" Naomi said to her friend. "I ain't fooling Naomi, I really like you and I have always wanted to be more then friends. I wouldn't fool around with this and you know that" Seiko tried to explain. Naomi couldn't handle it, all her emotions were mixed up and she froze. "Nao-" before Seiko could finish her sentence Naomi ran towards her house. "I'm sorry..." Seiko mumbled quietly to herself since no one was around. 'Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, now because of me a beautiful friendship is ruined' Seiko scolded herself. She turned around and walked to her house. It was close to Naomi's so she didn't have to walk very far.

"Yay! Sis is back!" Aya cried happily as her brother, Kei was jumping around. "They won't settle down" Yuu yelled towards her as he grabbed Aya and Kei. "Alright! Now if you don't settle down I will have to tickle you!" Seiko called cheerfully. With that everyone sat down and waited for dinner. Seiko made some curry which was Yuu's favorite. "Can I stargaze tonight?" Yuu asked Seiko. "Sure, but I want you in bed by 8:30" she said sternly as she carried Aya and Kei to their rooms. After her siblings were tucked in she decided to go to bed as well. 'Hopefully tomorrow isn't as awkward as I think it will be' she prayed.

The next morning ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Seiko didn't pick up Naomi today because it turns out she already left for school. Seiko walked to school silently thinking to herself. When she got there, Naomi didn't even look at her. She just turned to her group of friends. Seiko hasn't seen those girls around at all and felt her heart break. She walked into class and set her book bag down then lied her head on her arms. "What's wrong Seiko?" asked Ayumi worriedly. "Huh? What makes you think something's wrong?" She replied. "Your not your usual cheerful self" Ayumi pointed out. "Ya, I'm fine...nothing happened" She said quickly laying her head back down. Everyone looked at Seiko and started gossiping. Ayumi, Yoshiki, Mayu, Satoshi, Morishige, and Ms. Yui stood away.

"What's wrong with her?" Ms. Yui asked sadly. "I am not sure...its weird not seeing her and Naomi together" Ayumi replied. "I am worried" Mayu spoke quietly. "Maybe they will tell us later?" Yoshiki shrugged. "Right...well I better start class" Ms. Yui sighed. ~~Lunch time~~ Seiko walked into the lunch room and saw Mayu call her over. Naomi was always surrounded by her friends so Seiko couldn't sit by her. Ignoring Mayu's question she glanced at them. She managed to catch what one of the girls said. "Look, it's Mochida-kun" the girl giggled. Naomi felt her cheeks get warm and sooner before she knew it she was blushing. Seiko was going to comment something for the couple but then stopped. 'I shouldn't bring to much attention to myself' Seiko told herself.

Seiko didn't eat anything and just left the lunchroom. Ignoring the calls from her friends. Before she could move Satoshi bumped into her slightly. Seiko gasped as she saw he was about to drop his food. As quick as a sly cat she slipped around him and grabbed his food with one hand then grabbed his shirt with her other. "Are you ok?" Seiko asked pulling him up and giving back his food. "Yes, thank you Shinohara" he said astounded. "That was amazing!" Mayu gasped running towards them. Naomi watched in astonishment and took in what just happened. "Wow, what a clumsy idiot" one of the girls mumbled. "Right! That Seiko chic needs to watch where she is going" another one whispered. They were talking bad about Seiko!

Naomi felt sadness and anger rise up inside of her. ~~After School~~ Seiko was looking for the class rep because she wanted to talk to her about something. "Oh Shinozaki!" she called towards her class rep. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" Seiko asked. "I have a plan to get Naomi and you to be friends again" Ayumi said happily. "Oh? And what is it?" Seiko asked curiously. Ayumi explained her plan to her friend and Seiko was uncertain. "This is gonna be hard! What if she finds out" Seiko whined. "I promise that won't happen" she smiled. Seiko decided to just go with it. "Alright, we should hook them up first" Ayumi whispered. "Ok..." Seiko sighed as her and Ayumi walked up to Satoshi.