Chapter 12

Seiko thought about what Kaede said and started to feel a lot better. "There is someone for everyone right? I better thank her later" Seiko smiled. "Yuu? Do you want some breakfast?" She called as Aya and Kei ate theirs. "I was actually thinking of heading out onee-chan" he shrugged. "Well, at least take something so you have something in your stomach" She insisted. She turned and then saw Aya and Kei run off. "You two are so hyper" she rolled her eyes. She cleaned the house, showered, and got her hair done.

"Alright...nap time!" she calls to her siblings. "No, we don't wanna!" Kei whined. "If you don't I will make sure to tickle you till you pass out~" she smiled. "No! We are going..." Aya giggled running to her and Kei's room. "Thats what I thought" Seiko laughed. She sat down on the couch for a split second then heard a knock. She pouted before she got up and checked. "Oh!" she gasped opening the door. "Hey Naomi!" Seiko smiled. "Hi Seiko!" Naomi waved. "Come on in" She invited.

"Thank you" Naomi bowed. "Haha! So what brings you here? Do you want anything?" Seiko asks. "No thank you, and I thought we could hang out like old times" she smiled. 'I thought she would rather be with Mochida...' Seiko thought. "Sure! I could probably hang out for a while" Seiko smiled slightly. "Great! Then we can go to our favorite hill in the park" Naomi grinned. "Sure! let's do that, I just have to check on Aya and Kei!" Seiko said cheerfully. Soon after she came back and locked the door so no one could get in. They walked to the park laughing and talking. Strange voice 1- "Hmm...that looks like the girl" it said. "Let's show her how it feels to lose a friend" the second strange voice laughed.

"Wow, it's a nice day today!" Naomi smiled. "Yep!" Seiko smirked. "So, how have you been?' Naomi asked breaking the silence. "I have been very good to be honest! How about you?" She smiled. "Same" Naomi smirked. "Hey, do you wanna head to the mall?" Naomi asked. "Sure!" Seiko smiled happily. Seiko and Naomi talked and went shopping but the day was coming to an end. "Wow..I cant believe how late its gotten" Naomi sighed "So I guess you are gonna go huh" Seiko said.

"Sorry Seiko...as much as I wanna stay with you, I have a date tonight" Naomi said kinda embarrassed. "Oh...ok well, enjoy it" Seiko put on a fake smile. "Tell me everything that happens ok?!" She said cheerfully. "I will..See ya!" Naomi ran off. Seiko frowned as she did and sighed. "Oh well, Naomi is happy and that's all that counts..." She told herself. As Naomi walked home she thought she saw Satoshi. "Hey wait up!" she giggled chasing after the figure. It went down the alley and she chased it. Next thing she knew, the world went black.