Chapter 4

Seiko pulled away and blushed as Yoshiki smiled and looked at her. They were aware of Naomi and Satoshi's presence but didn't look over at them. Seiko hugged Yoshiki before turning and walking away. Yoshiki smiled and turned the other way, he would soon meet up with Ayumi and Seiko. Naomi was frozen in place her eyes wide and her jaw dropped. She felt a hand on her shoulder but she didn't move. Satoshi was surprised as well but he had to say something. "L-let's g-go..." he managed to say. Naomi turned around slowly towards him, her mouth still open. He shut it for her and they walked silently home together.

"So, see y-you tomorrow" Satoshi said as Naomi was looking at him. "Y-ya, thank you for tonight" she said kissing his cheek and running inside. Satoshi felt his cheek burn where she kissed him before turning and walking away smiling.

Naomi grabbed her phone and texted Seiko then she fell on her bed. "What the hell was that!?" she sent Seiko. ~~With Seiko~~ She felt her phone vibrate and she looked at the text. She put her phone away and didn't reply.

"Great job guys!! I would have so bought it! You should have seen the looks on their faces" Ayumi laughed. "That was pretty fun, good job at being the burglar Shinozaki" Yoshiki complimented. "I bet Naomi is shocked...what about tomorrow? At school?!" Seiko freaked out.

"Shinohara, Kishinuma...as much as it pains me to say this, I want you two to not go to school tomorrow. Give this time so I will go to school so it doesn't look strange" Ayumi explained. "I won't go to school tomorrow, no need to worry" Yoshiki said. Ayumi glared at him and he shut up. "Alright...I won't go I guess...but I like school," Seiko replied. "It's for the best Shinohara" Ayumi told her. "Lets go home now, night Kishinuma-kun" Ayumi said leaving as Seiko followed behind her. They split up and went to their houses. Seiko took of her clothes and got into some night clothes.

~~Next Morning~~ Naomi looked at her phone but no reply. Letting out a sigh and saw that Seiko read the message. "Bye mom!" Naomi called running out of the house. "I will talk to her at school" Naomi told herself. When she got to school she saw Satoshi, then she saw her friends. "Hey Nakaishima!" Ayumi called. "H-hi...Satoshi, she still hasn't replied. Did Kishinuma?" Naomi asked hopefully. "No...they aren't at school today" Satoshi replied. "Wait, what's happened?" Mayu asked. Satoshi and Naomi turned awkwardly to the group. "Should we tell them?" Satoshi asked uncertain. "S-sure..." Naomi replied as they explained what they saw.

Mayu stood in shock and her jaws dropped. "Maybe, they are a couple...I am ok with it" Sakutaro said. "They should be at school..." Naomi sighed before the school day started. Naomi noticed Ayumi on her phone. Ayumi sent Yoshiki and Seiko a text saying "You two have to pretend to be dating." "Something wrong?" Naomi asked making Ayumi look up. "No, everything's fine" she smiled. Naomi nodded and she let out a sigh of relief. Then school started and they went through their day. ~~With Seiko and Yoshiki~~ "Do you want anything Shinohara?" Yoshiki called from his kitchen. "No thanks" she replied shaking her head. "Are you sure? Cause if you need anything i would be more than happy to make you something" he insisted. "No, I am gonna run to the store quickly is that ok?" Seiko asked. "Why wouldn't it be? I don't own you" he chuckled. She giggled then ran to the store after leaving his apartment. After she got a juice from the local store she was heading back to Yoshiki's apartment but she was stopped. "Seiko!" Naomi called running across the street. Seiko froze and started running away but Naomi caught her. "Seiko! Why didn't you answer my texts? Why weren't you ay school today? What's going on between you and Kishinuma?" Noami flooded her with questions. "Naomi...just, I got to go" Seiko sighed stopping her friend. Naomi hugged Seiko making her drop the bag that had her juice in it and they stood there.