Chapter 20

Seiko woke up and looked at her clock, she was late for school. Quickly she jumped out of bed and checked on her siblings who were all gone. "Thanks Yuu" she sighed relieved even though he wasn't there. She ran to the bathroom and fixed up her hair and then looked at herself. She had bags under her eyes, plus they were puffy and her nose was all red. "Jeez!" she tried to make herself look better. She quickly ran out of the door not eating breakfast. "I guess seeing Naomi and Satoshi kiss affected me more then I though.." she muttered aloud as she ran to school. "So, as you can see-" Ms. Yui was cut off as Seiko entered the room.

"Shinohara! You look awful!" She ran to her student. "No..I am fine, sorry for being late" Seiko bowed respectfully. "That's no problem at all," Ms. Yui replied worried about her. Seiko walked to her seat and took down notes. Naomi tried to get Seiko's attention. "Naomi, pay attention" Seiko whispered. "I need to talk to you...meet me at lunch in the lavatories" Naomi muttered. ~~Lunch time~~ Seiko walked slowly to the bathroom and walked in. "Naomi?" She called.

"Seiko! Thanks for coming" Naomi smiled. "What did you need?" Seiko asked sadly. Naomi walked up to Seiko. "I wanted to say sorry...It wasn't what you thought, please understand" Naomi begged. "I know what I saw..I thought you liked me" Seiko's voice cracked. "No, it's not like that" She promised. Seiko looked up only to find Naomi pressing her lips on hers. Seiko felt herself melt and she kissed back. They deepened the kiss but then stopped as they heard a gasp.

They turned and saw a girl with her jaw dropped. "Now hold on...You can't tell anyone!" Seiko begged. The girl ran off as fast as she could. "Oh my god...Naomi I am sorry! She is gonna tell everyone!" She whimpered. "It's not your fault Seiko...I don't care, I love you and if she wants to spread it around then ok" Naomi smiled. Seiko felt relieved and she nodded then hugged Naomi. "I don't want to let you go..." Seiko whispered. "I don't either.." Naomi replied hugging as if she would never see her again.

~~Next day~~ Seiko stormed into the school angrily. "Where is Naomi?" she asked her group of friends. "You need to calm down Seiko, she isn't hurt that bad" Ayumi said. "I don't care! Where is she?" Seiko sighed angrily. "She is still...In the infirmary" Mayu whispered. Seiko ran to the infirmary and saw Naomi sitting on one of the beds. "Naomi!" She ran to her and kneeled down. "Who did this!?" she asked angrily. "Seiko..Its ok, you don't have to be mad.." Naomi smiled. "Of course I do! I get a call saying that my girlfriend got beat up..I don't let that slide..Who did this?" she insisted.

"Some of the older kids...You know Yamada Tarō, Tanaka Usagi, Umino Midori and Misora Yukio...Its no big deal Seiko," Naomi explained."I'll be right back.." Seiko muttered walking out of the room. She went into the school yard and saw the two girls and two boys in a group. "Hey!" She yelled walking over. "Which one of you hurt my friend!?!" she asked angrily. "Excuse me?" Usagi gasped as she looked at Seiko. "Just who the hell do you think you are to talk to us?" Midori asked in a snotty tone and everyone laughed with her.

"I want to know which of you hurt Naomi!!" Seiko was losing patience. "Calm down your like a gorira (gorilla) who lost his banana's" laughed Yukio and everyone agreed with him. "You seriously need to get away from us unless you want trouble" Tarō narrowed his eyes. "I will take you all on!" Seiko said angrily. The group laughed and then looked at her.

Your choice--

Fight them

Turn and Leave