Coraline

There back.

I kept repeating it inside my head but every time the answer was the same. They were back.

After months of living they has return and I could hear the gossip from everyone from miles away, perks of my hearing.

I tried to be afraid of them finding out that the girl they've been looking for was under there nose all this time, that I had talked to them and pretended that I was some random chick.

But I didn't feel a thing, I felt numb as I hugged my oversized hoodie, covering my white hair in a messy bun, my sports shorts hugging my mid tights and uggs covering my feet in warmth.

There was a knock on my door, and then a second knock.

I could smell them outside my house, they were there.

"Sam? Are you there? Were back! We just came to say hello!" A voice yelled, I could identify as harry but I staid put in the same place next to the fireplace standing like a stone.

After a while I heard there feet retracting walking into the woods and probably making there way into their house.

What once used to be my home too.

After a while of just standing I decided to walk into the town, people seem to ignore me because of the great news of the hot five guys moving in again.

When I reached the familiar street I stood in the middle of the house of my former victim and my old house, the widow was sitting silently in the stairs with a mug of tea in her hands and tears strumming down her eyes, I gave her my back and looked at my house, my hoodies covering half of my face as I tried to make out the figures of everyone inside the house, my once bedroom room was lighted up and I could see Elizabeth dancing around making me hiss in annoyance.

Finally the lights were shut out and the older brother came walking out letting a loud laugh as he twirled the keys in his hand, Elizabeth next to him scowling.

"Shut up Michael , you're a bi-" she stopped mid sentence when she noticed me standing in the middle of the street obviously looking at the house.

"Can we help you?" She asked blinking surprised as she smiled fixing her grey skinny jeans and blue jumper, Michael turn around looking at me.

I remain quiet just breathing and not moving.

"Can you leave, you are like of creeping the daylight out of us" Michael remarked opening the car door

I let out a laugh as I took my hands from my pockets and rocked hem back and forth.

"So I've seen time sure helped you guys" I finally spoke, my low voice causing shivers up their spine.

"Excuse me?" Ellie asked crossing her arms

I laughed one more time before turning around and walking, obviously leaving them surprised.

"It was you , you monster. You killed my husband" I heard a strangle scream when I started walking away, I stopped dead in the tracks and turned Around to look at the broken women shaking, Ellie and Michael looking at me wide eyed.

"How much evil can a sixteen year old hold?" She cried out

"If I were you id watch my mouth, you wouldn't want to find out would you?" I asked nicely

"You're admitting you killed him" she screeched wiping the tears of her face.

"No I'm admitting he cheated on you with me, how do you feel knowing you're husband preferred a sixteen year old over his wife?" I laughed out making her go pale and I nodded and left .

The rest of the day was spend of me sitting in a bench on the park, thinking about everything.

When the sky were getting darker I breathed out walking through the woods, I decided to take the long way to get to my house.

When I was a couple steps away from passing the guys house I started smelling a stink, a strong aroma of blood, and screams echoing through there house, I panic running and looking through the window to see harry bleeding, the thick black blood rushing down his sides, the guys were running around trying to calm him down, after trying to figure what they were saying I was able to understand that he stabbed himself with silver.

Harry was full of life, I used to remember. When I saw him weaken my eyes widen as I stood up and slammed the front door open, alarming the four guys who screamed when they saw me and tried to block harry.

"Sam what a-are you doing here" Niall stuttered trying to cover harry black blood.

I rolled my eyes going into the kitchen and wetting a towel and racing to the kitchen where the guys were trying to hide him in a bedroom.

I took a hold of Niall seatbelt pulling him back and sending him flying , with surprise.

I sat behind harry and dragged him in-between my legs resting his head on my stomach as I silently cleaned his wounds.

"Please leave" Liam pleaded, obviously worried harry was going to attack me, a 'human'.

Harry was trashing trying to pull away and swing at me but I held a tight grip and decided to tell him a story.

"Let me tell you a story about a.. A lamb" I said smiling as he looked at me confused

"The lamb was a beauty, she was often abused and never treated right, that was the explanation to why one day she got caught in the hold of five big and strong evil wolfs" I said quietly, as I notice everyone calm down and listen quietly

"The five wolfs found themselves enthralled in the small lamb, and they gave her a home full of love, something she never had" I whispered

"The wolves and the lamb found themselves forming a bond that never exited before, but the lamb was destine to a faith full of pain. She was bitten by a tiger, a bite that left a scar for ever and she became dangerous, angry at the world and hungry for revenge"

Niall slowly sat down staring at me with his mouth open, as well as the others.

"The wolves weren't able to control her and there bond became to break, the lamb feeling alone ran away for years making the wolves believe there precious white lamb had died. One day she came back, the lamb was as hateful as ever and pull of poison"

"She was trapped in a world full of evil and all because the tiger bit her" I whisper before standing up and smiling at them, when I saw his wounds were healing way faster than a normal vampire, i rushed to get up making him fall backwards.

I pulled my hold down covering my face and wiped my the tears that had formed in my eyes before looking at them, who were wide eyed.

"I must go" I whisper walking through the hallway

"Wait" Niall screamed touching my shoulder but my reflexes helped as I jumped back.

"What's the end of the story?" He whispers quietly

"Why do you want to know?" I ask

"It reminds me of someone" he whispered "the little lamb" he added after a while making me nod.

"The end is for another time" I said giving him a small smile, but since the hood was covering me I doubt he saw it.

"Why can't you tell us?" Liam asked confused as he reached for harry.

"Because the ending is still not written"