Well shit

New people moving in, new food, more blood.

That's all that I thought about as I sat in the middle of the living room, my body covered in a white dress, the bottoms skirt was in a tutu form, and the corset made my stomach look like a stick, my white hair almost matched with the dress, except the dress was a darker white.

My feet were bare, my nails were colored a dark purple.

My red cloak covered me as I repeated about the new family moving in.

" I need to eat" I whisper standing up and I left through the open widows and walk towards the town, quietly hiding in the shadows.

I was about to sneak into a house, when I saw my old home light up, I raised my eyebrows and swiftly walked toward it, looking through the window to see a man and women knelt down opening boxes and a two grown up kids laughing.

"Elizabeth, can you help?" The older man groaned as he stood up wiping his jeans.

The girl who had short brown hair looked at him and groaned.

"What about Michael ?" She said crossing her arms.

"He's helping too"

When the man turn around I could see his face and I recognize that face anywhere. My father.

Although his eyes were dull and his forehead had a lot of creases, his hair had gray strands, Sarah had long blonde hair, her eyes still the bluest.

"Your twenty one Ellie, start helping" Sarah told her daughter, and I has to admit puberty helped the girl.

Weren't they old enough to live in there own?

"The only reason were leaving here is because you want us too mother" Michael said kissing Sarah on the cheek.

"You can move out once your both are done with college and have a stable job. I want to be sure my baby's are okay in the real world" Sarah grinned.

"Your house is very pretty" Ellie said to my father.

"Yeah, you can go choose your room. Ellie, you can get Coraline's room, I guess it need some renovations but nothing we can't fix" he said gulping down.

"Honey don't stress yourself" Sarah whined kissing his cheek.

"She was creepy though" Michael grinned trying to lighten up the mood, and I rolled my eyes.

"Michael" Sarah warned making the twenty four year old grin.

"Well I'm moving out very soon, I'm just looking for a small flat here and I'm out" he said

I grinned and stepped out of there property and headed to house I was going to feed, it was right in front of the house.

When I reached it I jumped inside from the bathroom window and smirked as I heard the thumping of hearts around the house.

I walked towards the living room where a man in his early thirties was silently reading a book, I was currently standing right behind him and he didn't even notice.

I knew the rest of the family was asleep, there heartbeat were slow and peaceful. The perfect moment, I knew I couldn't force him he would wake everyone up before I could sink my fangs on him, I had to play.

So I did, I slowly placed a hand on his shoulder and slid it down making him drop his book and turn to look at me.

I took my hood off and gave him a seductive grin, making his eyes dilate.

Men are all the same.

"who are you" he whispered

"Your very handsome" I whispered gracing my lips against his earlobe.

"I'm m-married" he stuttered, I rolled my eyes walking around the chair coming in front of him, I slowly sat on his lap, my legs on either side on him.

"That makes it more exiting doesn't it" I whisper taking his hands and placing in my thighs, he groaned when I shifted closely to him, my breast hitting his chest.

"Getting caught anytime is enthralling isn't it" I laid touching his chest over his white cotton shirt.

I was getting annoyed at him stubbornness, he was trying to get as much space and push me away, but I was much stronger to him.

"Wouldn't you like to touch a young teenage girl?" I whispered, trying to tame him, but he still tried to push me away.

I was annoyed and started rocking back and forward, feeling him harden as it touch my entrance, I felt no pleasure but I knew he did when he groaned and finally place his hand around my waist pressing closer.

His lips latched on mine and I grimaced as he shoved his tongue inside me, I detached my lips kissing his neck as his hand wondered under my dress close to my lady parts.

And I knew I needed to hurry before he touches me, felt I felt his fingers dip inside my underwater into my core, I hissed angrily and sank my fangs into his neck, I felt his hands retract from under me as he tried to scream but he had no energy left on himself, when I saw his strength slowly fade away and his heartbeat disappear I looked at him and cracked his neck, I dug my sharp nails into his skin and ripped it open staring at the blood gush out.

When my demon was happy about the amount of pain we cause he calmed down and so did I.

"Marcus? Are you here darling? Let's go to bed you can continue reading the book tomorrow" I heard a sleepy voice from upstairs heading towards the stairs. I smirked opening his book and writing in pencil a little note.

Your husband sure knows how to use those hands.

I liked to cause the wife pain from having to loose her husband and knowing they had an affair.

I fled out the window just in time to hear a loud curling scream of fear, it was able to be heard around the neighborhood and I saw everyone walk out there house alerted running towards the house where they heard.

Even my father and his family walked out of there house scared.

The door to the house was slammed open and the wife came out her white gown filled with blood, as she cried holding the book.

"someone please call 911, my husband has been murder" she cried collapsing on the floor, a man went to comfort the mother and the little kinds who had woken up, while other hurriedly called emergency.

I could see my father family eyes widen as they heard the women cry about her Husband being dead.

"It's midnight, she's a monster, she's the one that's killing everyone" a man screamed out angrily

There was chorus of yes and you don't have proof and it's nonsense.

"Who's midnight?" I heard Michael ask the man.

"She's a young girl that lives outside the town, the moment she moved in was the moment the deaths started" he spat angrily

"Richard jones, as the father of the disappear girl?" He asked after taking a look at him, my father nodded sheepishly.

"I never had the chance to give you my dearest condolence, you shouldn't have moved here anymore"

"Why?" Elizabeth asked

"Because it's cursed"