Let us in

Niall was a smart little bastard, succeeding in wrapping a strong arm Around my waist forcefully bringing me down on the floor, I also felt the amount of power and strength he had to put on his arms as he tried to overpower me.

My eyes trying to find a weak spot, but on the angle I was currently being held down was not so easy, groaning in disgust and annoyance as I was successfully pushed down, my knees hitting the wet mud below me.

But I still had my eyes trained on the others, trying to keep them on the air as much as possible while avoiding Niall overpowering strength.

Children blood, was addicting, it's taste was pure and sweet, but deadly, it will weaken you as it will also fill you, the first minutes of having consumed there blood, you will have a overwhelming feeling of comfort and enjoyment, but then it will settle, it will transform in a kind of poison, that wouldn't kill you but weaken you, if we were human, if will be like guilt, guilt killing you slowly, children were precious and killing an innocent human being, as innocent as a six year old, the consequence was the feeling of the rests of our broken souls feeling like it was coming out of us.

"Coraline, let us in please, just give out" niall whispered desperate for me to leave his bestfriends unharmed.

And I did, letting them drop fast and hard, there bones cracking as they screamed in agony from the pressure and staying still in the floor.

"Why would you do this, to us" harry whispered looking at me with such a hurt expression

I remained quiet feeling weak as Niall held both my wrist in one hand behind my back, pushing me slightly forward, I felt my knees buckling but I tried to use the little bit of strength I had to remain standing.

"Let's take her home" louis whispered standing up Slowly as he helped the others, Niall nodded pushing me towards the other side of the woods dragging me.

"My house is the other way" I harshly whispered trying to plant my feet in the mud to stop myself from moving

"We're taking you home Coraline, stop talking you're already weak, why are you weak? Did you use to much power" louis rambled, asking as much question as he could master like he always used to do.

"Children blood weaken me to an extent where I'm vulnerable" I spat angrily at the little kid sweet scent

"You, vulnerable? Can't believe it" Zayn said looking at me over as he touched his chin.

"Even the best of the monsters have there weaknesses" I spat trying to reach for him but Niall place a hand behind my neck pushing my head down so I could stare at the floor, walking in front of him silently.

When we arrive to their house, harry quickly opened the door walking inside before he ran in full speed closing the every curtain.

Niall set me down the couch and ran upstairs quickly, I would probably stand up and run away but it hurt, I was weak, too weak, and I just staid in place, my head laying on the soft of the cushions.

Niall appeared in front of me taking off my shirt with out looking and trying to clean the blood and mud as much as he could, when he was done he slipped on a shirt too big, reaching my knees and an oversize sweater on top, tying my hair the best he could in a string he had found.

"Your hair feels softer, silkier than I remember" Niall muttered passing a hand through my hair, I was too weak, I hated it.

"Why didn't you come to us the moment you stepped in this town, why would you come back, lie to us, name yourself Sam, kill your best friend" liam asked disbelieved

"I didn't remember you" I croaked out, feeling my throat tighten

He looked at me weird and I closed my eyes trying to control my migraine.

"When I left, yeah, I blocked you out, kind of like erased my mind and that meant you, this house, Canada, everything. I was a normal girl living in New York with no family
I came back for a new start, and when I say you guys everything came flooding back, She helped me remembered also, her obsession with me and you guys, I killed her. The moon, after a while it has an effect on us, me. It will take over causing my demon to completely take control, and my demon is nothing but a killing machine" I horsely whispering as I shut up and slowly listen to my surroundings .

"We have to help you" harry cried out hugging my body to his

"You can't do anything though, stop trying to be heroes, when we all know where the monsters"