Daddy time.

Louis P.O.V-

And who brought me to this world?" Coraline asked with venom laced on her tone.

We froze. If she could have seen our faces she would have seen a mask of hurt.

I can't believe we told her to leave. We were just to shocked to process this in.

Exactly" she whispered as we walked out the door and headed trough the woods.

I miss here I wanna go back" Niall whimper as he hugged Liam side.

I know I know leprechaun" harry said as his eyes closed as he sniffle.

She's not really leaving right?" Zayn whimper , as he hold himself up, his body beginning to tremble.

No, she's not. She's knows were just mad." I whispered. But soon fell to the ground sobbing.

From miles from hour house we could still hear Coraline foot steps and sniffles.

But everything stopped, to heard a slam. But neither knew what.

I think we over reacted, she is a demon/vampire they know to be more violent. It's there nature" Liam whispered as he tried to comforting poor Niall that was sobbing hysterically.

We all know we can't live with out her." Liam voice rang trough our ears.

We know" we all whispered back.

We should head back and apologize." Niall said as he took zayn hand and speeded trough the woods and straight Trough our house.

Harry, Liam and me following behind desperately.

We couldn't contact her thought which were driving us insane.

We reached the house to be welcome by a hysterical sob that belong to zayn and Niall.

We raced upstairs to find nothing but the window open and the curtains flying.

My heart stopped and breath hitched.

I looked around shaking as I tried to look for the white hair that I love but nothing, her scent was almost gone.

I walked to her desk to find a picture of fetus Coraline. It brought tears to my eyes to see our beautiful girl.

It was hold by a knife. I took the knife off and pick it up as memories of Coraline came trough my mind.

The day she we saw her. The day she insulted Niall. When she escaped. When we found her at her house, how her red hair shined in the moonlight how she laughed when she saw twilight, how her heart heated at perfect rhythms.

And next to her was a man. With anger showed trough his eyes but was masked with a smile, he had a tight grip on Coraline shoulder.

That's when it clicked.

Her dad.

Shit.

GUYS" I yelled to get there attention.

I shoved the pictured

Her dad , she going for her dad" I stuttered

There heart stopped and niall let out a whimper

She actually left" he whispered.

You guys told her to leave... She left... She left me... What left of me..." Niall whispered as he slide down the wall and hugged his knees to his chest.

Niall, well find her. She's ours. Okay. I promise" zayn whispered

You promise?" I cut in whispering quietly. I just needed someone to promise me.