Moving

I sniffed the air to be able to smell for the last time the deliciousness of the bakery I went to every day.

Even as a vampire I loved this bakery. The sweetness and the welcoming.
It was the only place I didn't get judge for what I have become . Well it was isolated and no one ever came in. But it was always clean . Lucy the old lady who owned it always made me my red velvet cupcakes when I came and she poked my ribs and gushed about how I never gain weight.

She has gray hair that was always on a bun and she was tall and slim to be 60.
She always wore a purple sweaters and that had flower design in her sides . I loved her.

"Lucy" I said as I opened the door and dropped my bag on the stool that stand steadily next to the door.

"red , sweetie I missed you" she gushed as she grabbed my cheeks and stroke my hair.

"I saw you yesterday Lucy" I chuckled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen as she muttered "children this days . Always ruining the moments" I laughed and shook my head at her bluntness.

When we got to the kitchen I sat on my place as she served me my cupcakes and coffee and sat In front of me inspecting me.

"What's wrong Lucy" I said as I took a bit out of the cupcake

"It's just.... You never seem to age" she whispered almost making me miss it. My eats perked as I stared at her.

My mouth agape " I don't know. I really always look younger that I am" I said maintaing my coolness.

"Mmmmhhhh" me muttered as she ignored it and shrugged and stared at me.

"Lucy I came to tell you some important news" I said sadly and I ate the last piece of red velvet cups cakes

She nodded as she drank her coffee.

"Lucy I'm leaving...."

She stopped drinking and stared at me in the eyes as her eyes watered and her mouth fell slightly open.

"What?"she muttered

I nodded to indicating her that I was not lying

"Why, you can't! Your like my daughter I will be all alone " she cried as she buried her face on my hands

"Lucy. Don't cry Lucy. I need to leave I have a bad reputation here and is going bad . I need to escape "

"That's what you do? You ran away every time the things gets complicated?!" She hissed as she cried and sobbed louder

I nearly flinch but I maintain my balance. I looked at her straight in the eyes and glared

"Crying is for the weak. Don't cry" I said slowly.

Her teas stopped as she looked up at me and frowned. deep lines appearing in her forehead.

"Crying is not for the weak. Everyone cry's. You will always need to cry. Reminds you that everyone has feeling. You should do it sometimes " she hissed out making my mouth fall open.

I stood up and walked away with out giving her a second glance.

I was leaving. Thing got harder ,
vampires were coming here and my secret was becoming exposed .

So after researching I found a little town. Quiet, no one disturbs doesn't have a lot of people and never really has new people moving in .

Alberta, Canada . The name sounded familiar as it rolled out my tongue but I couldn't point it out.

I had everything unpacked and my flight left in 2 hours so I had to get going. The airport was about half and hour away.

As I got in my truck with my suite cases behind and drove out Lucy bakery I had to stop and look back at the little shop that made me feel so good about myself.

I locked gazes with Lucy who started at me from the kitchen door. She was clutching her sweater as tears poor down her eyes.

In that moment I felt something spark within me. And quietly I whispered "I love you , I'll promise I'll come for you" I knew she could hear me because she nodded and her tears stopped.

I waved as a smile appeared in my face and finally I drove off.

___________

When I reached the airport it was packed so I had to hurry my long legs to enter and be In time.

After what seem like hours of checking me and checking my passport, I was sitting in the airplane watching the sky.

A guy sat next to me, with black hair that fell on his forehead , and green eyes. He kept on jamming to some song as he dance making me chuckle.

I touched my newly dyed hair. It was onyx black. I had just dyed it today in the morning to cover my white hair.

I tried to remember why the town of Alberta Canada made me so exited and welcoming, like if I had Arleady been there .

"You going to Canada too?" The guys next to me asked as he took his headphone off and flicked his hair off.

"Yep"I said popping with "p"

"Me too, I'm going to visit my aunt, how bout you , you have family there?" He asked smiling

"No family. Just moving "

"No family ? How so?" He said
"You make it sound like you don't have any family at all" he said confusion written all over his face

I tried to remember the guys . The 5 guys who robbed my heart but I couldn't there faces where blurry and I couldn't make out anything.

"I don't know. Don't remember if I have of not." I asked

He nodded confused but let it go.

"What's your name?" He asked

"Coraline but call me red " I said smiling showing my teeth.

He chocked on the air as he stared at me "red?! The famous red?!" I chuckled

" now you know what I'm running away from" I said smiling

"Your not so bad like they say so" he said smiling

"Because they don't know me. And I've never really like talked to them I only had sex or fought " making him be taken aback by saying sex so easily .

People this days.

For the rest of the airplane we talked and argue about simple little stuff. We plays tic tac toe. And we told each other stories . Almost made me feel normal.

"Please put your seatbelt on, turn off you electronics were about to land!" The intercoms said

He gripped my hand because he hated when the plane landed and I just chuckled.

When they were done they escorted us out the plane and the perfect breeze of Canada hit my face. And it made me feel like at home life if I belonged here.

__________

Niall P.O.V

"Harry?" I quietly asked as I tried to move the heartbroken boy. But he was frozen. He never moves. Almost never.

I huffed as I slid myself down the wall and covered my eyes with my palms.
My knuckles were red and bruised all the time , from hitting the wall and breaking stuff .

Louis was laying on the couch, as he scratch himself , he's been doing that a lot, scratching himself everytime they seem to heal.

Zayn was always drunk , and I knew he was here when I smelled the aroma of alcohol .

"Guyys" he slurred as he tumble into the living room smiling at us like some lunatic

"I saw Coraline today " he muttered as he smiled "she looked beautiful "

That's what happens every-time. He comes back saying he saw her.

He fell to his knees and cried , but then regain his posture and sat on the floor gulping down the beer.

Liam the one that was a little better than us , came in giving us a weak smile.

"You heard the news?" He said quietly .

We all turn around to see him, zayn stopped drinking, harry gaze moved to him and louis hands stopes scratching himself.

"What?" Harry huskily voice asked

"Someone moving in." He stated

I rose my eyebrow. Not many people move in after the murders that happen here when Coraline sill lived here. When she was alive.

We came to the conclusion that she was dead.

"Whaaaaat?!" I exclaimed

"Yep. Apparently it's a girl , who came from New York , she's living in a flat in those new apartment just coming out of the forest " he said , I nodded knowing what he was talking about.

"Wow" harry muttered

"Yep. Everyone making such a big deal" he said

"Ohhhh... What's her name?" I asked curiously

"Don't know" he shrugged

"We should meet her" louis said

"Why?" Harry asked harshly "I don't want to talk to some fucking stranger"

"Chill the fuck down harry. We don't know she may be a good treat for dinner" he said in matter of factly

"I'm not hungry" I muttered

Liam shook his head as he walk to me and ruffled my hair, he lowered himself to me and whispered "she wouldn't want you like this"

And I knew everyone heard that

"She wouldn't want us like this"

I let out a shaky breath
"Your right. " i spoked a little louder

"How about today we go out to get some food, take a bite from someone come back and see a movie?" Liam asked eyeing us.

"Okay" louis said sitting up

"Yes" harry said quietly

I nodded "yep"

"Of course" zayn slurred still drinking , I crawled to him and took the bear out smiling.

He smiled and nodded that it was okay.

___________________

Coraline P.O.V

After the airport I left and took a taxi and told him to drive me to Alberta Canada , it's was 50 min away. And he told me he would take me to my apartment for free, because I looked like a nice girl. If he only knew.

"You come here alone" he said

"Yes I do. I came here for a new begging " I said smiling looking at him and turning to the window.

"Any sibling ?" He asked

"Well, yeah a younger sister and older brother but there just step brother. My dad got remarried but I have no contact with them" I said, he nodded understanding

"I had a daughter" he said sadly

I started at him and nodded.

"She was murdered 8 years ago. Never found who ." He said letting out a deep breath

"I'm so sorry. What was her name , may I ask" I asked sadly as I stared at his heartbroken eyes.

"Diana." He finally said, my eyes growing wide

"Diana Molzart " he said

I gulped as I felt the tension . A smirk appeared in my lips remembering her.

"She must have been a great girl" I said trough gritted teeth.

He noticed but let it go.

"Yeah. Never did anything wrong" he said proudly

"Your sure about that?" I question making him turn around and stare at me

"Yes I'm sure. Why do you question me?" He asked

"Most parents never know what there children actually do" I stated matter of

"Met someone like you once, said the same thing of there daughter. Perfect grades, good girl. Found next day she smoked, did drugs and had sex with random people" I said in one breath, making him shift in his place

"well she wasn't like that." He finally said

"Okayyyy. As you say" I said rolling it out of my Tongue.

After the tension he smiled and changed the subject

"So what's your name?" He asked staring at me trough the mirror

"Coraline. Coraline smith"

He hit the brake and the car came to a stop making me almost hit the seat if it wasn't for my fast reflexes .

"What's wrong?!" I yelled shoving my black hair and bangs off my forehead to look at him

"Coraline smiith?!" He asked stuttering as he stared at me wide eyes

"Yes. God dam . What's so wrong about that?" I harshly asked

"We thought you were dead" he whispered

"What are you talking about?! I don't know any one you!" I exclaimed

He looked at me confused until he understood.

"You don't remember " he whispered quietly

"What's wrong with you? Just please take me to my destination" I said annoyed

He looked at wide eyes and turn around leaving a shaky breath and began to drive again.

"Remember what?" I whispered quietly
"Weirdo"

20 minutes later the drive came to a stop , it was the entrance to the little town. Multiple people were standing outside , around the entrance with big smiled looking at the car excitedly ,

"I'll walk to the apartment ." I said as I payd him and opened the door and coming out dragging my suite case.

The eyes of the man didn't leave me as he looked at me shocked. I waved my hand at him indicating him he could leave.

I turn around my black hair flying with the wind, my ripped jeans and my loose shirt that showed my shoulder.

I stared at the people looking at me with huge smiled in there face, as they waved at me.

And behind all of those I saw 5 fugues in the shadows standing , and I felt there eyes penetrating me, I shifted to my right leg.

"Hello" I finally said