A witch

I ran, I ran until my knees buckled and gave out sending me flying across the hard ground and being stopped forcefully by a tree.

Shit" I muttered as I stood up rubbing my head. I picked up my hood and covered my face as I slowly walked forward hoping for any sign that will help me know where I ended up.

I came across a little girl. Not so little once your closer. She was probably 15. He golden hair flew in curls as she danced around the forest blaring out the lyrics to since you been gone by Kelly clarkson

I rested my back at a tree as I watched the girl dance with an amused smile.

It was so amusing.

She didn't even notice me there.

I took a hold of a stray of my hair and furrowed my eyebrows it look more white than it did when I turned. But I ignored it.

"Since you been GOOONE" she sang the last lyrics

I laughed as I clapped, she turned around a blush creeped on her cheeks

"OMG " she muttered

"Your talented" I said smiling

"T-thank you" she whispered

I took my hood off exposing my white hair

"OMG I LOVE YOUR HAIR" she exclaimed

"Thank you. Do you mind telling me where we are?"I asked ignoring her confused face.

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"We're in New York"she asked staring at me with curiosity.

Oh okay thank you. You should head home little one, its not safe. There things waiting for you" I say patting her head as I put on my hood and ran.

I heard her heart quicken as her steps became to be less. She took my advice good.

___

But something stopped me. A scent. A mixture with flowers and water. Kind of nature.

I sniffed once more and froze.

A witch.

____________________________________________________

"Liam P.OV:

2 months. That's long since the last time we saw Coraline.

No one is the same. We're dead.
The last piece of humanity that we had was being held by Coraline.

We never took our necklaces off. It seems that the necklace were dull. No life.

We were currently in Florida.

I was driving to Coraline dad house. The silence roamed us.

No one speaked. It was almost as we were mude.

Harry and Niall were taking it the worst. They were loosing hope.

Niall was curled up in a ball next with harry staring at the rain drops hitting the window while harry twisted and playd with the necklace Coraline had given him.

The other guys were on the phones, reading newspapers and trying to contact or figure atleast were Coraline was.

Louis was doing bad. He blamed himself. He wasn't himself. He bearly fed. He had bags under his eyes and his breaths were short and limited.

He stared off at space as tears rolled down his cheeks.

I placed a hand on his shoulder "we'll find her. I promise" whispering gaining everyone attention