Time

Introduction:

8 years. 8 long years. The last time the guys tried to look for her was the day they sat in the sand in Florida.

After that. There hopes ran dry. Dry as a flower that dies in the cold. They tried, they still tried after they left Florida. They contact other vampires. The contact family and friends. But it just seem as the world ate her.

She was nowhere to be found.

They lived in Canada still. In the same house that everything started.
They couldn't seem to leave it. It was the only place they had so many memory's of Coraline.

Her scent was long gone. Nothing to remember her.

Her room was locked, no one dares went inside for fear to die of heartbrake.

The guys sat at the living room in quiet days as they remembered how Niall had Coraline pinned in the sofa and her sarcastic mouth. How she turned, how she found her powers, when she ran around the house. But now the house is a slowly quiet atmosphere.

The guys weren't the same.

Harry was the worst. He lasted months with out feeding. Hours with out moving. He sat in the living room looking up at the stairs, not moving any muscles. Not moving anything, like if he was frozen.

Louis was quiet. Not a sound came from him. Not a laugh. Just short breaths. He blames himself out of everyone. He blamed himself for calling her a monster.

He had carved the word monster across his stomach in a moment of desperation, depression, frustration and sadness.

Niall spend his days locked in his room. Sometimes you could hear his scream, scream horrible things, you could hear things crash in the room.

Zayn.... The most mysterious of all, was now deadly. His eyes always showed anger, anger was always present in his soul.

And Liam the only one who was at least a little bit stronger in the moment of need, smile at the though of her and cried himself to sleep, he cared for the boys because he knew they were doing bad.

After all. 8 years were long.

________________________

Coraline.

8 years. I'm currently in New York.
Fuck. In those years, I have turn into a hateful person. Maybe because loneliness can change you.

I'm still knows as red around New York. But everyone know my real name. Coraline.

the silk red cloack still hangs on me hiding my face. It's the only think that remind me of my roots.

You know everyone has roots and wings. The roots are to remember where you are from and the wings are to fly away, the hard part is knowing when to fly away.

I was currently sitting in the window seat in my flat. Staring out into the forest. The red cape hang perfectly on my head.

My hair was in a pony tail that laid messily. I had dyed my hair long ago. It was easier for the guys to find me, with white hair.

I had dye it a neon bright pink. Because it was white it took the color fast, but I have to keep redying it almost every 3 days. The dye vanishes and my white hair comes out.

My demon hates being hidden. Especially knowing he's someone powerful. Were someone powerful.

Yes I finally accepted the witch prediction after all 8 years and my hair not changing. Yep. It showed me it was true.

I walked to my room and sat Indian style as I took the computer and placed it perfectly in my legs.

I logged in my mail to see if anything new.

Let me tell you. After all this years. I have been able to control the hunger to kill. But in the full moons or when my emotions are way to strong the demon takes over.

I have tried not to show emotion. And it's been fine so far.

I have been roaming the New York streets covering my scent, walking through the street that were compelled with vampires.

I knew what they were on to. After all I was just a human.

Day after day I would follow them see what there planning. If there were gonna murder someone I will go to the person and protect her/him.

It's a little hard. My demon and vampire longs to be in them and kill. Well mostly my demon. My vampire longs for the guys every years it's harder to controls it.

I imagine them sometimes and dream of them. But I can't feel our connection and it basically my fault. I covered my scent and left the necklace on my room.

I don't remember how my house used to look or how the guy faces used to look neither.

I locked all of those memories and there unable to come. It's like I threw them away.

It easier this way.

I have made a life in New York.
I'm known as the human called a "troublemaker "rebel". Words along that category.

I call myself broken.

I'm the girl who goes every night to the pubs and drinks till she forget the pain.

I'm the girl who start fights with random people.

I'm the girl who has been on jail more that 3 times in a week.

I'm the girl who has sex with random people, to feel needed and loved at least in that way.

I'm the girl who people are afraid to cross paths with.

I'm the girl who can't even remember her loved ones or her house because her pride made her forget then.

I'm the girl who once had some one.

I'm Coraline.

_________

Author note:

I'm sorry I haven't been uploading but I've been incredibly busy with moving schools and my other books and I totally lost track.

So here another one :)

How do you think they will be reunited ?