Full moon

"Full moon, full moon" I kept repeating it to myself over and over, I slammed the the house door close and locked it as I sprinted to the living room and just sat in the velvet couch.

"That was close Coraline " I muttered as I remember the incident in the woods. That was too Fucking close, one wrong move and everything I had kept hidden would have come down.

I stared at my blood stained shirt and grimaced as I went to change it , trying to ignore the sour and demanding feeling In my throat for human blood.

Today was a full moon, I could feel it and it was driving me crazy. It made me want to go wild ,to be free to hunt to be what I am. But I needed to restrain myself. I needed to stay at my house avoiding any human contact.

I looked out the window seeing the sun set down and my instincts where fighting to be free , I gritted my teeth together groaning as I imagine the rich creamy blood going down my throat .

It was so pleasuring so demanding. I fed myself with the thought of having human blood, sitting in the couch just picturing myself on top of my broken victims , each killed differently but by the same person.

My nails went through the couch smooth coat, making a whole as I felt the need increasing. I could feel my eyes changing color so rapidly that it even scared me.

I stood up running to the bathroom as I took off the cloak revealing myself.

My eyes were a fire red burning with need, my skin was as pale as the snow and my lips as pink as a beautiful rose. And my hair was white. The dye must have worn off. I looked at my white hair admiring it and realizing that it has been almost a lifetime with out having my hair it's natural color. Every time covering it , never letting my hair breath or restore from all the damaging dye's.

I looked in the mirror and I saw the same person I saw years ago. I saw the memories , the unpleasant yet wonderful murders , the screams and the way they stare at me with complete fright. It was a feeling that fed you , that completed you , a feeling that made you feel more alive that anything .

And I snapped. I screamed in agony in need as I stared at the white beautiful full moon standing it all it's grace in the sky.

Who would have thought that such a beautiful thing could be the reason of so many deaths?.

I ran, wrapping my cloak around and letting hair flow freely. I ran out and deep into the woods, feeling the hair and the leaves crunching under my feet.

I looked around needing something or someone to feed my thirst. But there was no one. I realized that Sarah was right , it wasn't as easy to see someone in the woods. There were scared of them. I sat in a small rock , staring at my hand that were scratching my thighs .

Angry at the fact that there was no one to ease my thirst, I just needed one person just one and all this would be over.

And that's when I heard it, someone footsteps and small even breaths, I could recognize the perfume and I just kept staring at my hands never looking up, enjoying the sound of the blood pumping down there veins.

"Coraline" a low whispered asked when she stepped into the clearing , her legs trembling .

"Are you okay, I told you I was gonna come to your house, but you weren't there and I saw footsteps in the mud" she whispered as she took a few steps to me.

"I'm alright now that you're here" I said wincing at my dry throat . She stopped walking taking a step back.

"You're a great friend ,you know?" I asked as I crossed my legs breathing in her intoxicating scent .