Its all an act

Confusion swirled in his eyes . My hand flew to my mouth as I confirmed what I had just done.

"Do I know you from somewhere " he asked slowly as he looked at me inspecting every aspect on my face.

"No" I said quickly my hands beginning to create sweat.

"I swear you look so familiar-"I cut him off by smiling nervously

"Maybe you saw me in one of you concerts . Oh yeah must be that. I'm a big fan of you guys. You know before you guys retired" I said in one breath mentally clapping myself for coming up with an excuse.

He nodded still looking unsure as he jumped from one foot to the other. His gaze shifted to the house behind me and then back at me.

"Would you like a picture" he asked unsure of what else to do.

I looked at him and nodded as I took my phone out and position myself by his side, his arm going around my waist as we took a picture.

I slipped my phone back on my pocket and stepped aside ignoring the tight grip of Liam.

"Oh yeah sorry" he muttered letting me go.

I knelt down and picked the bags up and nodded and said a quick bye as I left , my footsteps becoming heavier and faster.

Once I reached my house and fiddled with the keys and finally opened the house letting it slam with the wall.

I dropped the bags as I went running to the living room in search for the trash can I had yesterday while unpacking.

I lifted clothe up trying to capture the bright yellow trash can.

When I finally catch a glimpse of it and ran to it and began pulling the crumble papers Out of it, I stopped when I saw the newspaper Sarah had given me.

I took it out and slowly open the newspaper to read the big headlines

"GIRL DISAPPEARS "

I gulped a as I looked down, a picture of a girl with bright strawberry hair, it was frizzy and puffy as it flew in different directions. Her thin but plump lips formed a awkward smile and her eyes were dull and mysterious. Her skin was a milky pale.

Under the picture in tiny letter bearly visible for the human eye it read "Coraline Smith "

My breath was caught in my throat as I began to have a hard time breathing. I stood up letting the newspaper fall as I breathed in sharply and deep trying to regain my breath and steady my heartbeat, but no matter how much I did that picture still stare at me.

The picture on the newspaper was me.

I picked it up and desperately turn the paper around looking for the entry to the article .

I sighed in relief as I found it and began reading , my breaths coming in short.

A Canadian 16 year old girl called Coraline Smith was declared abducted after 5 days of not appearing at school. Police took the investigation farther as expected but came back with little news saying they had not tracks. And the only evidence of abduction was the destruction her house had. A source says her father , name not permitted to say, had left and has happily married a women who has 2 kids. Police chief declared the heartbrake the father of the 16 year old girl suffered. What happen to Coraline? Is she alive? Or is she the start of a new crime?

I let it fall again as I sat down in the couch trying to steady my breathing as I looked at the article from afar.

And let a strangled sob as tears ran down my eyes, I pleaded my hand on my chest as I gasped for breaths as tears formed in my eyes, my breaths becoming less and less steady.

"No" I yelled as I crumbled in my knees yelling and crying as everything came back to me.

The hits. My father words, my father fist connecting to me.

My father disappearing the note, running away, seeing the girl being murder, getting kidnapped, the guys.

The guys.

My mouth was dry and parted as I stare at it crying

Liam. Niall.Zayn.Harry and louis .

The crys the laughs and the pranks I had pull on them.

I remember my Irish baby, my curly boy my daddy directioner my Lou my zaynie I remember everything.

I remember the destruction the attack the demon the vampire , my transformation.

I remember my murders I gasped as it remembered Diana.

I remember loud calling me monster and me running away.

I looked out the window letting a shaky breaths and walked to it opening the door and walking out with nothing just barefoot.

Before closing the door with my telekinesis . (Remembers she controls anything she wants).

I made my long silk cloak come to me in a swift of a movement , I wrapped it around my neck pulling the hat over my face.

My black hair was vanishing and you could see the white from a mile away.

I let out a breath as tears pour down my cheeks.

I walked out of the house turned around and walked through the woods, the moons light touching my skin , my pale hands gripped the trees as I walked to the house I once used to call home.

I stopped and inhale a breath as I came to a clearing ,

I whimpered as I saw the house, nothing had change the house again nothing had change it . I smiles as I heard movement in the house.

Swiftly I concentrated and made the door open, the sounds stop as I heard them walks outside the house.

"Who opened the door" a tired figured spoked my eyes widen as I realized it was louis. He had bags under his eyes and extremely pale skin.

Were was my hyper louis I thought to myself.

The guys walked behind him zayn with a bottle as he slurred things out and Niall walked slowly . Liam walked and tap Liam in the shoulder muttering it's okay.

"Where louis" I muttered and in speed of light I ran inside the house.

Not even the vampire eye could see me.

I stopped when I heard breathing in the living room and slowly walked to it I concentrated on controlling his mind , I walked in and he didn't see me.

I was controlling his minds I was making him think he was the only one in the room.

I stare at him , he was sitting in the couch staring at the wall like he wasn't alive, he gulped and his breaths began to get heavier as he whimpered.

I was about to touch him when the guys Burst through the door, I panicked and flew upstairs looking for my room .

When I saw my room in the far corner I found myself scared to go inside.

I stayed standing in the hallways , my hair flying as the wind came from the open the windows .

I walked in opening the door and closing it and I fell. I fell on my knees crying as I saw my room.

I smelt the guys scent around my room and I whimpered as I walked through my desk, my computer my clothe everything .

I walked to the closet and hid there as I heard someone coming toward my room.

It was Niall.

He walked in closed the door and fell to floor crying hysterically and yelling curse words.

My hand flew to my mouth to control my breathing and tears a low gasp fell of eyes as he started to scream

"WHY"

My heart stopped as I saw him punch the wall crying as he fell on his knees, harry and the guys running to him as they knelt down and whispered things as they took them out.

Louis stayd behind , his hand was scratching his neck as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"You were never a monster. " he whispered leaving my room and walking down to attend Niall.

I opened the closet door and walked our gasping for breath , tears ran down my cheek like never before as I gripped my hair, and let out breaths trying to calm myself .

I walked around my room taking every single detail. Everything was in the same place, my dirty pile of clothe layd peacefully on a corner of my room and my computer was opened in the desk.

I walked to the shelves that were placed in the wall facing the bed and looked deeply between the big thick books looking for the necklace that I had left,

And there it was. The beautiful necklace shining a bright light as it made contact with my skin.

I let out a shaky breath making me feel nervous as I accidentally trip with a book knocking it down with a hard "thump"

"Shit" I muttered as I heard steps coming up.

Quickly I wrapped the necklace around my neck and jumped out of my old house just as the guys walked in. I ran to my own little house breathing hard as I gripped the necklace and threw it on the couch .

My breath was hitched as tears ran down my cheek freely.

I starting stomping hard on my feet as I screamed in frustration .

I looked at the necklace .

"They think I'm dead" I whispered realizing why Niall acted like that.

My tears stopped and I bit my nails, drawing blood on the cuticles .

"Should I" I whispered.

I walked slowly on knelt on my knees as I looked at the necklace laying on the couch.

Slowly with my finger tips I reached for the necklace and held it closely and tightly .

My finger tips rubbing the edges of the beautiful necklace.

I held it as I smile and laughed making the necklace rise a bright pink color as my skin made contact with it.

I laughed as a last tear rolled down my cheek making me chuckle as the necklace vibrated from the power I was giving it.

"After all this time I'm still into you" I said smiling .

Joy overtook me as I grabbed the necklace and screamed in joy as I pressed to my chest.

______________________________________________________

Harry P.O.V;

I sat on my normal couch as the guys ran outside stating that the door had magically open by itself.

Maybe the air pushed it. But my brain wasn't functioning right for me to actually worry.

All of a sudden a warn scent covered the room but vanished. It had almost smelled like Coraline. But there was no one there.

I felt the air tense as I tried to look for any sign of someone. But there was only me.

The guys came in, Niall helping zayn as he tumble over his own feet, his right hand gripping the beer as he flung it at the wall and sat on the floor looking at the wall like it was the most interesting thing ever.

"I swore I saw somebody " Niall muttered as he lays next to me.

I shrugged .

"Were probably nervous or tense. We haven't exactly eaten" Liam said pointing it out.

Louis left to the kitchen , it was all quiet for a second before louis voice spoke up.

"GUYS COME" his voice desperate and full of emotion.

Liam panicked as he got me and zayn up and helped us to the kitchen.

And what we saw made my breath hitched and my cold heart stop.

The 5 necklace we had hanging on the wall were on the floor shining a bright pink color.

Niall ran to the necklaces as he touched them all, they shined a bright color ,

And a melodic voice rang through the necklaces.

And in the center of the beautiful necklace an image of a girl with a red cloak was running through the woods.

"After all this time I'm still into you"

And a angelic laughter.

Niall yelled in joy as he cried covering his mouth as the necklaces shined.

I looked at them and whispered letting a tear escape.

"She's alive" I whispered