Fuck.

The moon was bright and shinny, complementing my pale skin and my eyes who were so used to the night, the cold and breezy darkness.

I was standing outside a house craving a prey, after leaving the guys houses I felt stupid for putting me out there, stupid lamb story. But I knew somehow one day every secret was going to find the light and when it did it was going to leave everybody blind.

I could hear the heartbeats of the people in the houses, and I laughed realizing that everybody I knew when I was human were still living here, some with family's and jobs and kids.

And for them the weird red haired girl they went to school with or made fun of was dead , when in reality it was her causing all this fear.

I snapped out my thoughts feeling a wet puddle beneath my bare feet, I had passed to my house and decided to wear a loose simple white tshirt that reached my knees, and a my black hoodie covering my face but was left unzipped.

I was tired of getting there blood in my nice clothes.

I saw a little boy around the age of six open the front door and start screaming the name fizzle, which I assume was his dog or cat.

"You shouldn't be screaming little boy" I quickly said using my super speed to stand right behind him, the little boy turned around frighten but he quickly smiled, it was a sight to almost warm my heart, if I had one.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" He ask in his child voice as he tried to look at my face covered by the hood.

"It's okay I guess, would you come with me?" I ask , the little boy cocking his head sideways.

"Mommie wouldn't like that though" he whispered

"I'm friends with your Mommie, it's just around the block, I saw something really cool" I said appearing exited.

"You know my Mommie?" He said

I nodded aggravated at the talkative boy.

"Okay then" he said holding my index finger with his small hand and walking down the brick stairs.

I was half way off his street when I heard a voice scream.

"billy? Where are you billy?"

The little boy spinner around looking wide eyed as he tried to run to her giving me a sorry look.

My arms wrapped around his waist pulling him to me and letting his fall hard on the concrete.

"I need to go to my mom" he whimpered rubbing his sore back

"Did Mommie tell you never to talk to strangers" I asked letting my demon talk as his eyes widen.

"Mommie" he let out a loud shrill, my eyes widen, retracting my long throbbing fangs from my gums and piercing his neck.

I saw his eyes spill tears as he tried to push me away, but his six year old strength hand nothing compared to me, his blue eyes became dull and his tan skin was no longer tan as he laid in the floor dead, a pool of his blood around him.

His cheeks were stained with tears and I rolled my eyes kicking his body with my foot.

"Oh Cry me a river" I sarcastically said, I was about o laugh when I heard a roar of people running toward him, some of them with shotguns and a crying mother.

My eyes widen running to the forest where I had plan to murder the kid, I climb the tallest tree and sat down letting my legs swing.

"Billy, no, oh my god, please billy wake up" I saw the mother cry as he fell on her knees and hugged the dead kid in her arms, she tried to get him to hug her back but there was no use.

"Show yourself you demonic monster" her husband screamed, his eyes glossy with tears, a crowd behind them crying over the little boy.

It was no I noticed my father hugging his wife and his daughter her tightly a look of horror in there faces, and the son standing next to me with a hand in his hair.

I also noticed the guys coming from the other side and running towards the crown, stopping when they saw the kid and niall tripping with shockness at the scene.

"Show yourself Monster" the women screamed tugging her dead child closer

"I'm a monster? If you get me mad ill be a beast" I whisper, my voice soothingly demonic.

"What do you want from us" another man screamed loading his shot gun

I remained silent, enjoying the crying women and horror looks on everybody and the men with guns looking concentrated when I spoke.

"He was just a baby" the women cried, I looked at her and almost felt bad, the smart but pathetic humans took that moment to shoot me, the bullet when past my shoulder causing me to fall off the branch and crash just a couple feet away from the crown, all of them crying and screaming as they took a step back.

I should have noticed they were trying to get my location with my voice, and I gave them a point for there smart idea , but I was still smarter

It didn't hurt, as I laid in the hard concrete, my shirt rises to expose my slim thighs and thankfully my hoodie
still covering my hair mad face

I could hear the bones popping back to there place as I regained strength.

"I'm doing you guys a favor" I whispere enough to for all of them to hear as I gripped my hoodie.

"Your causing a massacre, killing innocent people is doing us a favor?" The women cried her hands bloodied from her son.

The guys were standing next to the women looking at my father with surprise and at me with horrow.

"I'm taking you filthy people out of a filthy world" I rolled angrily kneeling on my knees and I rubbed the dirt and leave off my legs and arms.

"Who are you?"

I could recognize the voice from harry as he was being helps by Liam.

I could also heard Niall look around and whispering to them "where's sam?"

As he looked through the crowd.

"I've been called monster, witch, midnight, red riding hood" I whisper standing up and slipping my hands out of the hoodie with out taking the hood off.

"Your a coward, never showing yourself" my father barked angrily

"Are you scared?" His daughter taunted with a frighten smirk.

"No" I whisper laughing

"Then why don't you ever come out" they screamed

"Then you'd be afraid" I whisper the wind knocking my hoodie off revealing my long white hair and pitch black eyes.

-

Maleficent quoteee♥️