Twenty-Two | Get Her Back

- Justin's POV -

"We need to talk." I swore I would never speak to Bailey Atony again but, it was necessary at this time. I didn't mean to say what I said to Dana in the parking lot earlier. I'm just tired of the two going back and forth. I needed to put an end to it.

"Why don't you come in sweetie?" she's holding onto the door poking her chest out but my eyes remain on hers.

"No. We can talk right here."

"I know you don't want that new girlfriend of yours to hear me." She speaks loudly with a devilish grin on her overly glossed lips. "She's in there because I heard her tv when I walked by."

Dana was already mad at me and I didn't want her to be even more mad when she sees me talking to Bailey. I sigh and reluctantly step inside, the once familiar citrus scent filling my nose.

"What do you want to talk about?" Bailey has her arms crossed and she's still grinning.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask with frustration in my voice. "Nothing about this is funny. Leave Dana alone Bailey."

"So you're gonna stick up for that slut bitch when I had you first?" She squints.

"Just leave Dana alone."

"Jason was right." Bailey plops down on her bed and laughs. "You're a loser. You're dating a girl who dresses like a boy and who sings like crap."

Now she was pushing it. I set my jaw and stare her cold in her eyes. "No. I'm dating a girl who actually cares about me and isn't looking for a fuck all of the time."

Bailey's eyes widen. "How dare you?! I was never looking for anything!"

I scoff and head towards the door. I knew it was a bad idea coming here. "You've had eyes on me since I first got here but, I never wanted you anyway. I used you to get through to Dana."

It might have been a little harsh but in that moment I didn't care. I forcefully open the door and as I'm about to walk out I see Dana. She's down the hall waiting for the elevator. I didn't even know what to do or say. I stood frozen. I had one foot in and one foot out and it seemed as though my hand was glued to the knob. Before I had a minute to move she was running into the elevator. I pull the door close and run down the hall in hopes of making it to the elevator before it closed. I come to a complete stop when I reach her door.The guy Mark from our class was laying on the floor grabbing his crotch.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch." he kept saying over and over again. I angrily walk towards him, grab two fistfuls of his jacket and yank him from the floor to the wall.

"What did you do to her you asshole?" I barked. Pain was written all over his face. He was obviously doing something stupid to make Dana kick him in his balls.

"I kissed her fucker!" he yelled in my face and I smelled nothing but alcohol on his breath. "There's nothing you can do about it either."

"You kissed my girlfriend?" my teeth were clenched and I think most of my anger wasn't just because he kissed Dana. It was because I so stupid to go into Baileys room knowing Dana was just down the hall. I should've been more careful. I also shouldn't have said what I said in the parking lot earlier.

"Yes, dickhead I---"

My fist comes in contact with his cheekbone before he could finish. His head dangles within a second and his body got heavier in my grip. I dragged his lifeless body out of Dana's room and into the hall. After I close her door I run to the elevator. I'm sure she's gone by now.