Nine | "Who Cares If We're On Break?"

Wow. Bieber kissed me last night and its all I've been thinking about. I haven't even left my room because I don't wanna see him. The hug was one thing. The kiss just changed everything. I bet he didn't think about the fact that we still have to complete this song. It's just going to be so awkward now. As I sit up in my bed, Beverly walks in but she doesn't seem too happy. In fact, her smudged mascara and runny eyeliner tells me she's been crying.

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

She sits next to me and looks in my eyes before quickly looking away. "I'm leaving."

"What? Why?" I gasped. I almost want to take it back when I see her shed a few more tears.

She looked down at her hands in her lap and sighed. "Because I'm pregnant."

My eyes widened and all I could say was, "Wow."

"I was at a party and I was drunk. I met some guy and I don't remember anything after that. I know it's him because I haven't been with anyone since I got here."

I rubbed her back. "It's okay."

"No it's not. I'm only eighteen I don't know how to take care of a kid. I barely know how to take care of myself most of the time!" she pulled her hair behind her ear and smiled a sad smile. "I didn't even want to come here. My dad made me thinking it would keep me away from partying and doing drugs like I use to. Idiot. Doesn't he know the partying gets worse in college?"

"You don't have to go Bev. Not until you start showing." I suggested.

"No. I told my parents and they're on their way, all the way from New York. I can just here my dad right now." Her phone rings and she holds it up. "This is him. I have to go. Too bad we didn't get a chance to hang out like I wished. I'll miss you Dana." Beverly wraps her arms around me and I hug her back.

"Bye." I say quietly.

With that she gets up, grabs her suitcases, and heads out of the door, shutting it behind her leaving the room quiet.

Another person leaving me with a last minute notice.

I sat in silencefor about ten minutes just laying back staring at the bare ceiling. I've had dealt with nothing but stress since I got here. First the break with Ryan, Bieber kissing me, Beverly leaving and now that I think about it, Mark and I haven't talked for almost a week. Is it because I haven't been coming to class? I'm sure he knows I've been suspended since Wagner publicly announced it. He didn't even attempt to text me. Thinking about all of made me want to desperately get out and do something.

The music store. I haven't been there for a few days and music always helps. I threw my hair into a bun and slipped on my sneakers. Grabbing my wallet and phone I exit my room, being greeted by Bieber and Bailey.

Bieber stops and looks at me. "Hey."

I look down at my shoes and clear my throat. "Hey." Looking up slowly, my eyes stop at their hands. They were holding hands. I felt my eye twitch and a weird feeling came over me. A feeling that made me want to just snatch their hands apart. I'm not sure why I would want to do that because I don't even have feelings for Bieber.

Bailey pokes out her chest and smiles. "You're missing out on so much Dana."

I swallowed hard.

Bieber rolled his eyes. "No, she's not."

"She totally is! Mrs. Wagner is teaching us so much that you need to know. Maybe you shouldn't have yelled at Justin like you we're a psycho or something." Bailey shrugged and tightened her grip on Justin's hand.