Ten | I Can Be There For You

It's Monday. That means I get to go back to class. I was nervous, yet excited. I don't know if Wagner liked me less for not following her orders but, I planned on apologizing to her.

I looked down at my phone and it read 1:47 pm. Class starts at 2:00 pm. I might as well head out. Before leaving I look in my full length mirror. I had on a tight black tank top, a leather jacket, dark skinny's, and black flats. I made sure to wake up early so that I could wash and straighten my hair to perfection, letting it flow down to the small of my back. Grabbing my phone, and music binder, I headed down the elevator and out of the door. The fall breeze hit me hard, making me hold my jacket together. The forceful wind sent my hair flying in different directions. So much for spending forty-five minutes straightening it.

When I got into the musical building, I finger combed my hair and applied a little gloss to my lips before entering the class. As I entered, everyone was staring. As always. I made my way to Mrs. Wagner's desk and when she looked at me, her face lit up.

"Dana Mendes. Nice seeing you again." She smiled.

"Yeah. I wanna apologize for ignoring you last week. It was childish and I was kind of upset. I promise it won't happen again." I looked over her shoulder.

"I'm sure it won't. We have only two months left and you will be moving on to another instructor." She stood up.

"Just me?" I asked.

"No. The whole class. You all advance. Now take your seat."

I smiled and turn back toward the class. Everyone was in their usual spot. I looked around and my eyes locked on Mark's. He smiled at me and looked at the empty seat next to him.

Pathetic.

Still searching, there was an empty seat next to Francesca and Bieber. I walked right past the seat next to Mark and I saw his smile vanish. Sliding into the seat next to Bieber, from the corner of my eye I see him smirk. Things are still kind of awkward between us. Well, for me they are. Even after the whole mistake of me thinking he was Ryan, we worked on our song. It was almost complete, we just needed a bridge. He seemed pretty normal during our sessions, almost as if nothing ever happened. As if he never kissed me or hugged me tightly in his arms.

"Why didn't you sit with your boyfriend?" Bieber asked.

My cheeks turned red and I glared at him. "I've told you numerous amount of times that he's not my boyfriend. Stop acting like you didn't hear what happened that day in your room."

He squirmed uncomfortably in his seat and now his cheeks turned red. "Oh yeah, sorry."

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked. Not really caring. Or at least not wanting too.

"Right there." Justin smiled pointing to the door.

I turned toward the door and saw Bailey walking in. Her long blond hair was in a high tight ponytail, making her blue eyes stand out more. She had on a white long sleeve shirt, her cleavage spilling everywhere, and tight stonewashed jeans.

Slut.

"Oh yeah." Bieber got so close to my ear, I felt his lip brush against it a little, giving me chills. "She's gonna make you get up so be prepared."

I scoff. "As if."

Bailey glares at me before she even makes it to the back. "What the hell are doing?"

"Damn it." I sarcastically shook my head. "I was just about to tongue kiss your boyfriend. If you were just five minutes late..."

"Get up bitch." Bailey tugged on my jacket.