Tony Shows Videos Of Peter

I forgot to do this for 20k, so for 25k reads would you guys like anything? Q&A, special chapter, YouTube video, etc? Let me know. Alright, continue

As soon as Tony got back to earth, he locked himself in his lab. Friday would tell them after each hour passes that he still hasn't eaten. The team would pass the doors and hear a voice that wasn't Tony's followed by whimpers or sobs. One day, they all sat outside the room and they were leaning against the door. They heard the sound pause and it was quiet for a few minutes. The door opened and they all stumbled in, catching themselves right before they fell. They looked up at Tony and saw him staring at them with a blank expression.
"You guys might as well come in if you're gonna listen." He turns back around and walks to his chair. The team look at each other before following and standing behind him or leaning on the table next to him. He starts the video again. It's a black screen with the words 'a film by peter parker'. It starts with a voice speaking in a very exaggerated accent.
"Who are you talking to?" "No one. Just making a little video of the trip." "You know you can't show it to anyone." "Yeah, I know." "Then why are you narrating in that voice?" "Mm, cause it's fun." Happy puts on his sunglasses then puts up the window. Their eyes saw who they assumed was Peter. The video continued and showed a kid who didn't really know what he was getting into, but that didn't lower his excitement. They watched as his excitement grew when he got the new suit and it just kept going from there. Peters video after the fight caused them to smile fondly. He was rambling about how the most amazing thing happened. Happy came in again and the video cut. The next clip made them glance at Tony before looking back at the video again. The video showed him and Peter in the car, making an alibi video for Peters aunt. They saw Tony smile and laugh genuinely. The conversation went on for a few more minutes before it ended. The team assumed that was all Tony's been watching, but then he presses a few more buttons and a new video appears. They watch through the eyes of the mask as the kid helps people with directions and stops robberies and muggings. Then, they just see a kid playing around. They all laughed softly as he pretended to be each Avenger. They looked at Tony again and saw fondness and desperation in his eyes. The videos came to an end again and Tony switched them again. They were videos from in the lab.
"Mr.Stark!" They heard Tony let out a soft whimper. "I brought my grades back up from after the Vulture." Video Tony's eyes brightened.
"Good job Pete. I'm guessing that means not as many nightmares?" Peters smile falls slightly before he quickly brings it back.
"No, I just work a little harder then I used to. I'm fine though. Can we work on the suit now? I have a lot of ideas for webbing." The screen goes black before another clip shows up. This time they're both sitting at separate desks and Peter rolls his chair over towards Tony's.
"Mr.Stark," the kid whispered, "guess what?" Tony rolled his eyes as a small smile grew on his face.
"What is it underoos?"
"I'm booooooorred!" Video Tony let out a soft chuckle as he ruffled the kids hair, causing him to pout. The team turned to Tony again to see a sad smile on his face.
"Alright kid, how about we get some dinner. It's getting late anyways." They get up and the screen goes black again. The next video starts with Peter running into the room.
"Mr.Stark! Mr.Stark! Mr.Stark!" Video Tony smiles again as he looks at the kid and asks what he's doing. Peter handed him an envelope and Tony opened it. He unfolded the paper inside, read the first few sentences then opened his mouth in shock. He looked back up at Peter and the kid was basically vibrating.
"I got accepted into MIT! Well, I told them I wanted to wait until I was eighteen and they said the spot will be open for me when I'm ready. Isn't that awesome?" Video Tony's eyes began to shine with tears.
"That is awesome Pete." He puts the paper on his table before pulling the kid into a quick hug. The video cuts to black again. The next video is the most recent. Peter is talking in very long and confusing words that most of the team don't understand. They watch as Bruce's eyes widen in awe while Tony's eyes are full of pride. The kid finished and Video Tony looked at him in shock, causing Pete to smile shyly. Tony hugs him and lifts him off the ground, causing the kid to laugh.
"You're a genius underoos." The video cuts again but this time it's the end. They watch Tony's hand hover over another button before pressing it. It's on another planet and the team realize what this video most likely is.
"Tones, are you sure you should be watching this again?" Rhodey asked as he placed a hand on Tony's shoulder. The man doesn't respond as he keeps his eyes on the video.
"Mr.Stark," they watch Tony turn to the kid. "I don't feel so good." Tony let's out a choked sob.
"Turn it off," Steve said as Bruce began to reach for the keyboard.
"You're alright." "I don't know what's happening." They watched the kid fall into Tony's arms before Bruce turns in off.
"No!" Tony reaches for the keyboard but Bruce just pushes it away and Steve grabs Tony's hands.
"Tony, you shouldn't watch that. The other videos were fine because he was happy." Tony shook his head.
"The kids never really happy. He's been through too much. He was too young to die. Now he's gone and I couldn't do anything." Steve grabs his wrists while Natasha grabs his left shoulder and Rhodey grabs his right.
"Tony, you gotta look at me." Tony turned towards his friend slowly and Rhodey gave his shoulder a squeeze. "Everything's going to be okay." Tony begins to shake his head but Natasha stops him by making him face her.
"Tony, we're going to get everyone back. They're gonna be okay." A single tear runs down his face as he looks towards Rhodey again.
"That was my kid." Rhodey closed his eyes as he nodded his head.
"I know bud. You always talked about him. Now, you need to focus so we can get him, and the rest of them, back. Do you understand?" Tony nodded his head softly as he wiped his face and cleared his throat. He turned to Steve.
"So, What do we do now Cap?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm still in that mood. Also, the picture above is very important. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace