Soul stone

All the hero's were sitting around, taking a break before they start walking again. Everyone noticed how the youngest of them seemed to be in pain that increased every few hours. They thought he was just tired. That was until they woke up to screaming that made everyone want to cry. They looked up to see Peter grabbing his stomach, arms, and legs while screaming in pain. They tried to calm him. When he realized he woke everyone up he apologized and whimpered quietly, trying to hide the pain. He eventually fell asleep, still whimpering with light tears falling down his face. They decided to let him rest.
—time skip—

The rest Peter took didn't help at all. He was still tired and in pain. When asked he said he was just feeling everybody else's pain but he could handle it. They kept walking, Peter leaning on Stephen and Quill. Then he fell over, screaming again. Blood began to pour out of his mouth. This caused everyone to worry even more. Peter said he was fine and they needed to keep walking. He tried to stand, but everyone pushed him down. He kept saying how they needed to keep moving if they wanted to get out. They shook their heads and sat next to Peter. Bucky, who became very attached to the kid, laid next to him and ran his fingers through his hair until he fell asleep. He picked him up and they continued to move.
As the days passed, more blood and screams escaped Peters mouth. They didn't know how to help him because they couldn't feel his pain. They just tried to get him to fall asleep because he seemed to be in less pain then. But eventually that didn't last. First he started screaming in his sleep and then he couldn't even go to sleep. And when they stopped for a rest, Peter couldn't take it anymore.
TW:mentions of suicide
The team woke up and at first they were relieved to hear that the kid wasn't screaming. And then they saw blood. A lot of it. They looked down the path and they all gasped with tears in their eyes. Peter was laying there, blood coming out of his wrists and something sharp in his hand. Everyone began crying as they all blamed themselves for not being able to save him. He was only a kid.
Worst part is over
—time skip—
They reversed the snap. Tony was relieved and exhausted but he could wait to sleep until he saw his boy again.
Everyone began to reappear in the order they died. But Steve noticed how Bucky was one of the first to die and he still wasn't back. And Tony realized Peter wasn't back either even though Strange was back. The ones who were in the stone shared a sad look before looking at Tony.
"Why are you looking at me like that? What happened." They were about to explain until they heard Bucky.
"S-steve." His voice was quiet and strained. Steve turned around and gasped before looking at Tony. Tony turned around and felt like his whole world collapsed. Peter was in Buckys arms, his own arms bleeding. Bucky stared down at him like he just lost his little brother, which he felt he did. Tony let out a sob as he reached out for Peter. Bucky handed him over and Tony fell, holding Peter close. He tried to say his name. He tried to get him to wake up, but he was gone. He couldn't fix it. The others explained what happened and it just made Tony feel even more guilty. Actually, he didn't know how he felt. He was sad, angry, and so many more emotions that he just felt numb. He held Peter closer, whispering into his hair.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: well this is sad and has also been done so many times, but I like it. Kind of. There will be a happy one after this, I think. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!