Im Lost

I'm working on a chapter but it's taking longer than usual so you get this. Alright, continue

Tony was walking through town when there was a slight tug on his pants. He looked down to see a young boy, no older than seven, looking up at him. He gave the boy a soft smile.
"I'm sorry sir but I'm lost and I can't find my uncle. Can you help me?" The boy had a hopeful look in his eye as he looked up at Tony.
"Of course I can help you bud. Do you remember the last place you were with him?" Peter looked beside Tony for a minute in thought before his face lit up.
"I was with him at the ice cream shop! The one with the cow on the sign holding a spoon!" Tony chuckled at the kids excitement. He held out his hand for the boy and he grabbed it loosely. They made their way to the ice cream shop and began looking around.
"What's your name kid?" "Peter! What about you?" "I'm Tony."
Five minutes pass before Peter let's out an exclamation of 'Uncle Ben!' . Tony watched as Peter runs to the man and is engulfed in a hug. Tony walks up to the two as they pull away. Ben looks up and his eyes widen in surprise.
"Mr.Stark, thank you for helping Peter." Tony gave a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry about it. Thankfully no one else got to him." Ben cringed slightly while Peter looked at the two in confusion.
"You know him uncle Ben?"
"Not personally Pete. I just know who he is." Peter nods his head and Tony let's out another soft chuckle. They say their goodbyes and Peter gives him one last, tired, wave and then he's out of sight.
—time skip//8 years—
Tony found himself walking through a park when he spotted a teenager sitting on a bench with his head between his legs, his shoulders shaking. Tony makes his way over and taps the bench slightly. The kid looks up and his eyes are red and puffy with tears streaming down his face. He quickly wiped the tears away and gives Tony a smile.
"Hi. You're Tony Stark. It's nice to meet you." Tony sits down next to the kid and puts a hand on his shoulder.
"What's wrong kid?" The kids smile falters and his lip shakes as he tries to hold in his tears. A single tear slips down his face but his sad smile remains.
"I'm just lost." He wipes his face again and takes a deep breath. Tony gives him a sympathetic look.
"Mentally or physically?" The kid let's out a sad laugh and shakes his head.
"Both I guess." It's quiet for a while as Tony looks at the kid.
"What happened?" Tony watches as tears begin to fall out of the kids eyes again.
"My aunt passed away. She was all I had left. And it was the anniversary of when my uncle died. I have nothing Mr.Stark. I'm lost." Tony pulled the kid into a hug as he sobbed into his chest. Tony didn't know why, he just felt a need to comfort this kid. So he rubbed the kids back and ran his fingers through his hair until his cries silenced and his breathing slowed. The teen pulled away and wiped his face again.
"I'm sorry Mr.Stark. I don't know what came over me." Tony just shook his head.
"Don't apologize. Everyone needs to cry every once in a while." Tony keeps his arm wrapped around him.
"What's your name kid?"
"Peter. I've met you before. You helped me find my uncle." Tony smiles at Peter sadly before patting his shoulder.
"How about you stay with me and the team for a while?" Peter looks at him in shock.
"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude or anything."
"I'm sure. Let's get going Pete. We have a long walk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This one is kind of all over the place, but you get it. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace