Buildings

They were in the middle of what was supposed to be a simple mission. Just a quick fight and then done. But they quickly realized that was false when other ships flew into battle. When that happened, they also regret bringing Peter into the fight.
"You know, this would be so much easier if we were fighting E.T." Tony rolled his eyes.
"Now's not the time Peter." Peter just laughed in response which was cut off by a panicked yelp.
"Peter? Are you okay? What happened?" There was no response and that caused the team to worry. Rhodey was about to check on him until they all saw him being thrown off the building he was on.
"Peter!" They all just waited until they saw him stand up, but he never did. Tony quickly made his way to where Peter was while the others finished the fight. He made sure no one was looking before he took the kids mask off. He slapped his cheek softly, trying to get him to wake up.
"Peter! Come on Pete! You gotta get up bud." When Peter didn't respond, Tony picked him up and flew them to the tower.
—time skip—
Everyone was waiting outside of Peters room. They were either pacing or sitting in a chair while bouncing their leg. Tony was the worst. He felt like it was his fault since he brought Peter into the fight. They all blamed themselves. Sure Peters been thrown off buildings before, but this was the first time he didn't wake up. A few more minutes pass before Bruce walks out. Everyone looks up at him expectantly. He just smiles at them.
"He's okay and he's awake. Only Tony can go in for now. We don't want to overwhelm him." Tony walks into the room and he smiles softly at the kid. Peter smiles back them gives him a stern look.
"I can tell you blame yourself. Stop it. I wasn't paying attention." His words were mumbled slightly, but Tony still heard and his smile grew.
"Okay, Pete. I won't. How are you feeling?" Peter just laughs softly.
"Kind of loopy, but I'm fine. Not the first time this has happened Mr.Stark."
"Well it better be the last."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I really need to start writing my planned chapters because I'm running out of new ideas, but the stories are long and uggghh. I'll do it eventually. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace