Field Trip

•I'm running out of ideas, so here's this. I'm still spideypool trash. Also I should start putting language warnings so... language warning
       "What do you mean I can't go on the field trip? We only have two every year!" The teacher sighed as Peter continued to talk.
          "I'm sorry Peter, but you've missed too many days. The principle also thinks you shouldn't go because of your lie about your internship." Peter wanted to argue that it wasn't a lie, but they wouldn't believe him.
          "Can I at least know where you're going?" He asks sadly. The teacher shakes his head.
          "No Peter. And it's not on the website either. The students going don't even know. You won't be able to find out. Now go on Peter. Have a nice day." Peter walks out, mood deflated. When he gets outside, he sees Happys car. He hops in and doesn't say a word.
          "Hey Peter. You're quiet. How was school?" He just got an aggravated 'Fine' and nothing else. He texted Tony then started his drive to the tower.
—time skip—
           "Hey underoos. Ready for the lab?" Peter just nods and sits in his chair. Tony looks at him, confused.
           "You okay Pete?" Peter sighs, mood dropping even more.
           "I'm fine. Can we just work please?" Tony shakes his head and puts his hand on Peters shoulder.
          "What's wrong, kid? If you don't tell me I'm not letting you work in the lab for two weeks." Peter sighs.
          "I can't go on the field trip tomorrow because I missed too many days. And the principle won't let me go because of my 'lies about an internship'. We only get about two field trips a year and I missed the last one because I was at home, grounded, after the Vulture." Peter took a deep breathe after ranting. Tony tightened his grip on Peters shoulder.
          "I'm sorry the teachers don't believe you kiddo. How about tomorrow you stay here and we can train with all the Avengers. We can even invite Wade if it will make you feel better." Peter looked at Tony and smiled.
         "That sounds awesome! Thank you Mr.Stark." Tony sighed.
         "Yeah, but I'm gonna ground you if you keep calling me Mr.Stark. It's Tony kid." Peter smirked.
         "Of course Mr.Stark." He began to laugh as Tony sighed tiredly.
—time skip because I'm lAzY—
          Peter was in the training room with the Avengers. Wade was on his way, but of course he was running late. They were all warming up before they began to train. They were laughing because Clint and Peter were being idiots and making jokes.
          A few minutes pass and they decided they were ready. Everyone was against each other because why not? They began fighting and that's when Wade showed up.
         "Come on baby boy! You've got them!" Peter laughed slightly as Wade kept cheering him on. Soon, it was just him and Natasha. They lasted for about ten minutes. Peter was about to win, but Natasha surprised him and she won.
        "You good Pete?" Tony asked, slightly concerned for the young spider. Peter held up his thumb, causing the others to laugh. He began to stand up and he looked out the window.
        "Shit!" Everyone gasped.
        "Peter, Language! Look what you did Tony." Tony began defending himself until Peter interrupted and pointed to his class, looking through the window.
       "Oh look, it's Peters class. We should invite them in," Clint said with a smirk. Tony waved them in. The students, teacher, and tour guide looked at Peter in shock. 
        "How'd you do that Penis?" The class looked at Flash like he was an idiot, which he was.
        "What'd you call him?" Everyone said at once. Wade grabbed onto Peter.
        "What'd you call baby boy?" The class gasped again. Was Peter dating Deadpool?
        "Hey guys, it's okay. Leave Flash alone. It's illegal to hurt minors." They all glared at Flash before looking back at Peter.
        "Fine. Oh, hey Ned. Mj," Tony said as he waved at Peters friends. They waved back. The teacher (666 words!! Continue)frowned at Peter.
       "You actually know Peter, Mr.Stark?" Tony frowned back.
       "Of course I do. He's my personal intern. I'm pretty sure he's told you." The class looked down, feeling guilty because they didn't believe him.
       "Well, I'm sure you have other places to go on this tour. So you guys can go now. And Flash?" The class began to walk out, but when they heard the name they stopped. Flash looked at the man.
       "Don't bully our kid or his friends got it? You'll have the Avengers and Deadpool on your ass." Flash gulped, nodded, then ran out of the room with the rest of the class.
        "Alright. What do we do now?" Bruce asked from the bench he was on.
        "Well, I want to spend time with Petey, so we'll be seeing you later," Wade says before grabbing Peters hand and dragging him out of the room.
        "Dammit Wade! Keep your doors open Peter!" Tony yelled. Peter's laugh filled the hall, causing the Avengers to smile softly.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I don't know what I'm doing. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUB-BYE!!!
~Grace