To Peter

Tony just finished the recording for Pepper. He was about to turn the helmet completely off, but then he remembered something. Or someone. Even though he was taken away, Tony hoped the kid would come back. He hesitantly reaches for his helmet and began his message.
"Hey, underoos. How are you? I hope you're doing good kid because that thought is the only thing keeping me sane right now." Tony let out a sad chuckle as his eyes began to tear up, no tears falling yet. He continued.
"I'm sorry Pete. This wasn't supposed to happen to you. I was supposed to protect you, but I guess knowing me puts you in danger. I don't regret meeting you though. You're a good kid. Smart kid. I miss you Pete. It's hard without you. It's hard to believe how much I care about you after such a short time. You worked into this piece of metal kid." He says, pointing to his arc reactor. A tear fell down his face. 
"I told Pepper about a dream I had. I told her we had a kid, but I left out a few details. Like the fact that he had fluffy brown hair and brown, doe eyes. I didn't tell her that it wasn't a biological kid, but all the parental emotions came out around this kid. I told her the name would be Morgan, but that wouldn't be the first kids name. Morgan would have an amazing older brother named Peter." Tony began to cry, tears streaming down his face, wiping the dirt and dust away.
        "I'm gonna try to get you back kid. I'm gonna fight as hard as I can. Even if it kills me. That's why I'm making this video I guess. But I'm gonna try as hard as I can to be able to see you again kiddo. To hug you. A real hug this time. No car door or- or disappearing. I'm gonna get you back and I'm going to spend more time with you. I'm not gonna replace anyone, but I'm gonna be there for you. I love you Peter. But, if I don't make it, take care of Pepper for me. Don't steal her though. She's still mine. Alright, I'm done with these emotions for now. I'll see you soon Underoos. I love you." Tony ends the video, now noticing the tears streaming down his face. He wipes them away then looks to the front of the ship with more motivation than he's had in years.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: This is an Oof. If you have any ship and/or story ideas, let me know! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace