Big Sister

All of the Avengers were staying in the tower after they all agreed to be civil after the civil war. It was almost three in the morning and Wanda woke up because she had a bad feeling about something. She decided she would go get a small snack since she was up. As she headed towards the kitchen, she passed Peters room and heard quiet sobs from inside. Wanda didn't know much about Peter since she just met him recently, but she knew he shouldn't be alone. She opened the door and she saw Peter laying in his bed, asleep, crying and mumbling as he began to struggle under his sheets. She could tell he was having a nightmare, so she walked up to him and tried to use her powers to calm his mind. They didn't work and Wanda's eyes widened. She started shaking the boy softly to wake him up. He jumped up and curled into himself. He rocked back and forth for a few seconds before he noticed Wanda. He quickly wiped his eyes and gave her a soft smile.
"Hi. I'm sorry if I woke you." Wanda just shook her head and gave Peter a concerned stare.
"What were you dreaming about?" Peter tried to tell her that it was nothing, but Wanda just gave him the look. He sighed and told her about his nightmare. His parents plane crashing, his uncle dying in front of him and other monsters that were in his metaphorical closet. Wanda looked at him understandingly and pulled him into a hug. They sat like that for a few moments before Wanda smiled into Peters hair.
"You remind me of my brother." Peter pulled away and gave her a small smile.
"I'll take that as a compliment." Wanda gave an almost silent laugh before pulling Peter into the hug again. He sighed tiredly before whispering into her shoulder.
"I've always been an only child." Wanda ran her fingers through Peters hair and smiled again.
"Well, not anymore, little brother." She could feel Peter smile a little before his breathing slowed and he fell asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I might make a chapter about Peter and you know who, but I don't want to spoil just in case people haven't seen Endgame even though it's been out for about two weeks. It'll probably be my next chapter anyways. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace