Sam Is An Annoying Teammate

Please read! Okay, so, hear me out. I really want to make the story pardon? into a full book because I have a ton of ideas and I don't want to do like ten parts in this book. If you don't want a full book I won't do it, but I really wanna. Anyways, continue.

Sam walked into the kitchen and looked through the doorway to see Peter sitting on the couch reading a book.
"Pete, come here really quick." Peter looked up at him confused and tilted his head.
"Why?" Sam rolled his eyes and groaned, annoyed.
"Just come here." Peter shook his head and put his book down as he stood up.
"No. You're gonna hit me." Sam rolled his eyes again.
"I'm not gonna hit you." Peter gave him a look and started to leave the room.
"Peter, I just need to ask you a question!"
"Then ask me from here!"
"No! Get over here!" Peter just shakes his head again and runs out of the room. Sam follows after him and almost runs into Steve as he does.
"Sam, why are you chasing Peter?"
"Because I need to tell him something, but he's not listening." Sam begins to run after Peter again, leaving a confused Steve in the hallway. He catches up to him and tackles him to the ground. Peter yelps in surprise.
"What Sam? What do you want?" Sam just hits Peter before he runs off to his room.
"You little shit!"
"Language!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Here's this. I have more ideas they're just long and I'm really lazy. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace