5 Things The Avengers Didnt Know About Peter

*how they find out*
1. Peter loved to play piano. There was just something about the way the keys felt under his hands and the sound that filled the room he was in. He recently had to sell his to pay for a new phone, his other one broke again. His anxiety began to increase everyday without it, but with the music on his phone, he could handle it. Then he had a panic attack at the tower. His phone wasn't natural enough to calm him.
    "Mr.Parker, your heart rate seems to be increasing at an alarming rate. Should I contact boss?"
    "No thanks Fri. Do you know if there's a piano here?"
    "Yes sir. Would you like me to show you?" Peter responds and then he is led to a room with a silver piano in the center. The artificial light caused 'rainbows' to appear on the walls. He quickly sits down and plays. 'Impossible year' by Panic! At The Disco begins to come from the instrument. Peters movements are smooth and he hits the keys perfectly. He begins to sing, not noticing the people standing by the door. They watch in wonder as he plays the song perfectly. There was so much emotion that they weren't quite sure which one to feel.
      As the song ended, Peter was relaxed. He was no longer tense and he was smiling slightly. He turned around and jumped at all the eyes staring at him.
      "Hey guys. Um, what are you doing?" They all shook their heads before showering Peter with compliments and affection. Piano now filled the halls everyday.

2. Writing was never easy for Peter, unless it was his choice. When he wrote stories, he wouldn't stop until his hands were hurting. To saw he was good was an understatement. He was a genius when it came to creating fictional worlds. Ned always told him to enter writing competitions. He would say no because he wasn't confident in his writing. May found his writing journal one day and tried to convince Peter as well. She would have told Tony, but Peter didn't want him to know. He said he would enter the next competition if she didn't tell. She agreed, of course, and began writing. He wrote about a character who tried to hide her pain with comedy. Simple and unlikely to win. A few months after entering, he was told his writing won. Peter didn't know how big the competition was, so he was surprised to see him on tv. An that's how the Avengers realized Peter was an amazing writer. Tony contacted a publisher a few weeks later.

3. Peter was very good at acting. That was how he was also very good at lying. Aka, how he kept his schools play a secret from the Avengers. Peter was the lead in his schools play. Everyone was surprised when he beat the 'best actor' in the school. It was a simple play, written by the drama class. It was actually pretty good, and that's why Peter wanted to audition. He didn't think he would get the lead of course, but he did. He wasn't too mad about it, but it was difficult dealing with all the people who were asking his opinion on everything. As the day of the play got closer, he told May. She was super excited and said she couldn't wait to see it. He told her not to tell the Avengers, but she just had to. So now the Avengers were hiding in a corner as Peter was acting. He was amazing. There was a certain part that caused Natasha to cry. The way Peter put so much emotion into such basic explanations made people think he was amazing. After the show, people came up to him telling him he should start acting. He thanked them with a blush on his face. Flash rolled his eyes at all the attention Peter was getting. May led Peter out of the room and the Avengers followed. That was when Peter noticed them. He was shocked and angry, but then he saw the smiles on their faces. He couldn't stay mad at his family for long.

4. Peter decided he wanted to put one of his talents to good use. So, he went to a dance school and asked if he could become a dance teacher. A few months passed, and he had his own class of kids that couldn't afford dance lessons, but had a true passion for it. He taught them how to dance and every once in a while, the students would ask him to dance. Whenever he said yes, the students would stare in awe as they watched him dance so gracefully. The parents were thankful that he actually taught them to dance. When they first heard of it, they thought their kids would get a crappy teacher, but then they met Peter and they knew he was doing it because he genuinely wanted to help. It was one of the days when the students asked Peter to dance and he agreed, of course, since they have been improving very quickly. The Avengers were standing outside, confused, as Friday told them Peter was in the building. They were looking for him because he always said he was busy, but never said what caused him to be busy. They all walked into the building and the girl at the desk gasped. They asked where Peter was and the girl relaxed and smiled at the name. She pointed to a door and the Avengers looked in. They all stared in awe as Peter moved across the floor. They looked around and saw kids with their parents watching. They went back to the front desk and asked the girl, Katy, what was going on. She explained everything and the love for the child grew even more inside of the Avengers.

5. There was only one type of therapy that actually helped Peter. Horses. When his parents passed, he started riding. It helped him focus his thoughts and control his emotions. He quickly learned that if you don't think straight, your horse won't either. He loved riding. He would go whenever he could and just ride. When his uncle died, he stopped for a while. But he soon realized, horses were the only things keeping him sane. He called a barn and asked if he could ride. After a few meetings, they decided that if he could volunteer there, he could ride whenever he wanted to. He rode western and English, but preferred bareback. He could jump, do barrels, dressage, roping and more. He got better every time he rode. He loved that you never knew what was going to happen while riding. He got scared sometimes, thinking of things that could happen, but he was in love with the animals and he couldn't let them go. One day, May decided to bring the Avengers down to see what Peter could do. She told them to come during one of Peters jumping days. They watched as Peter flew over the jumps with his horse. He looked so relaxed while riding. Even more relaxed than when he was sleeping. He was visibly sweating, but he didn't seem to mind. After the last jump, he pat the horse on the neck and praised him. Peter looked up and saw the Avengers. Unlike the last few times the Avengers found him doing stuff, he didn't get embarrassed. He just smiled and waved at them. He knew he would be embarrassed later, but he just beat his jumping record and he was way too happy to worry about the Avengers.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: The picture above is what happens when you get an idea in school, but your teachers don't like phones. I love horses so much. And to whoever says it's easy, you can fight me. Any who, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!