Language

I'm seeing Endgame again today borthers.
The Avengers were all sitting in the kitchen, eating breakfast, as they waited for Peter to wake up. It was training day, but they thought they'd let Peter sleep in a few extra hours since he was out really late. It was 8:30 when he walked into the kitchen. He didn't say anything as he opened the fridge and pulled out some microwave breakfast. He put it in, then, when he took it out, he dropped it. He stared at it for about three minutes before a defeated sigh left his lips.
                   "Fuck me." Tony spit out his coffee as he began to laugh with the team. Steve began to cough as he choked on his water before giving Peter a disappointed look.
                    "Peter, language!" Peter looked at him confused, causing the others to laugh harder.
                    "What did I say?" Clint fell out of his chair at that and Peter just got even more confused. Tony smiled at the kid and walked up to him, putting an arm around his shoulder.
                     "You're one special kid Parker." Peter seemed confused but he smiled as he took it as a compliment. The team all stood up and headed to the training room, leaving Steve in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: here's this. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace