Chapter 29 - The Fall

"Jim... this is unforgivable! If you think that I'll let you get away with this-" You hear a laugh come from Sherlock, "What the-" Why was he laughing?"

"What? What is it? What did we miss?"

"You're not going to do it? So the killers can be called off, then – there's a recall code or a word or a number?" Jim walks towards Sherlock, Sherlock jumps off the ledge onto the roof, he circles Jim looking at him like he was prey. "I don't have to die... when I've got you..."

"You think you can make me stop the order? You think you can make me do that?"

"Yes... So do you," You sigh with a slight glimmer of hope.

"Sherlock, your big brother, and all the King's horses couldn't make me do a thing I didn't want to,"

"Yes, but I'm not my brother, remember? I am you – prepared to do anything; prepared to burn; prepared to do what ordinary people won't do. You want me to shake hands with you in hell? I shall not disappoint you" They now faced each other, you stood in the middle, a little bit further from them.

"Naah. You talk big. Naah. You're ordinary. You're ordinary – you're on the side of the angels," This was like a movie, except you didn't know who was going to win.

"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them," They were head to head, eye to eye. They were close to ripping each other's throats in a calm matter... if that made sense. Your phone buzzes once, you ignore it then it buzzes a few more times. 

John Watson

Accept or Decline

You accept it and hold the phone to your ear. "Hello?"

Y/n? Is Sherlock with you? I think he'll do something stupid...

"Ya I'm with him, I'll make sure he won't do anything stupid..." You say this all with an absent-minded tone.

"As long as I'm alive, you can save your friends; you've got a way out" Sherlock and Jim were shaking hands, to your confusion. Did they make a deal? was it all over? "Well, good luck with that," Quicker than light Jim pulls out a gun.

"NO!" You sprint towards the two, Sherlock had backed away as the gun fired. Jim fell lifeless to the ground, body limp. You felt your body give up, you dropped to the floor. Tears rushed down your face, hot tears. Sherlock stares in horror as you drag yourself to Jim's side. Blood trickles onto the roof, his dead eyes stare into the sky. You sobbed and cried out his name, Sherlock stood there, his breath rapidly increasing. You didn't know how long you were crying for but when you looked up for Sherlock he was on the ledge.

"Goodbye, John..." He tossed his phone onto the roof and looked back at you. "Goodbye, Y/n," You saw him raise his arms to the side and lean forward. 

"Sherlock?- SHERLOCK! NO!" You stand up quickly and trip over Jim. hitting your head onto the pavement.

~~~

Your head spun, pounding. You remembered what had happened and slowly collect your thoughts. "Sherlock... Sherlock!" You pull yourself to the edge of the roof and look down to see the detective laying sprawled below. People panicked and looked around for help, you see a man stagger towards the body. Your breath was rapid and uneven, tears covered your face and clothing. You lean on the side and see another body "Jim!" You stand up and run to his body, more tears stream down your face as you feel dizzy. You hear a door open and see a pair of boots walk towards you.

~~~

It was 10 at night when you woke up, your head spinning. You were in your room sleeping quietly until you heard a high pitched voice. "It wasn't very civil of you to sit down without being invited,"  You open your eyes to see a march and a Cheshire cat arguing.

"Do you play croquet with the Queen today?" The Cheshire cat replies. You shoot out of bed and fall to the floor. "The Queen!" The cat and hare rush to your aid.

"Get away from me!" You shout.

"But, my Queen!" They insist on helping you but you back away.

"No no no," You rush into the bathroom and look in your pill cabinet. You grab a green bottle that read:

Risperidone 9 mg Qty: 50
Take 2 tab/s every night. Ridal/Risperdal
01234 - Y/n L/n - X82936
Date: 21/06/1998

You take 2 tabs and relax. "Just have to deal with it for a day-" you re-read the bottle and see the date. "Oh no..."

"Hello, Queen!" You scream when a little white rabbit wearing a waistcoat walks into the bathroom.

"Y/n?" A familiar face enters the room. 

"Sebastian? is that you?"

"Yes, what's going on?"

"I- I need a favor... I need um- need new pills... You can get them right?" He nods and takes the bottle. He reads the bottle label and looks back up at you.

"You have-? Yes, of course, I'll get them for you,"

~~~

"This can't be happening! NO NO NO!" You shout at Seb.

"Y/n calm down! Just take the lower dose..." He tries to calm you down.

"THEY WON'T WORK!" You fall to the floor, throwing the bottle of pills at him. "I've had to take so so so many different medications and only 9mg works on me!"

"It's ok, Queen, we won't leave you," You scream and back into your cupboard.

"Leave me alone!" You cover your ears as Seb runs towards you. He pulls you in for a protective hug, you embrace him and start to cry silently.

~~~

Everyone was distraught. Both sides were torn. The criminal world and 221b. Mrs. Hudson was crying as much as you were and John hadn't spoken to anyone. Lestrade, Donovan, and Anderson came by once but left once you threw a vase at Donovan and Anderson. After that only Lestrade came over to talk to you about work.

When it came to Sebastian, you hardly saw him after that unless it was to give you a new batch of pills which you kept throwing at him. He too had to deal with the loss of his boss and you thought he may have left the country considering his absence after a few weeks. Maybe he just got tired of you.

~~~

Well... Wow... Well- ok I'll stop... Tell me how you felt about this chapter

Was it a bad chapter or a good one?

I'm SO SO SO Sorry if you hated it 

KISSES XOXO TO YOU ALL

❤️❤️❤️❤️