Chapter 25?

Hello lovelies. A quick ending to my first story, since I've gotten at least 100 emails to finish....here you are :)

It's been about a three years since I found my father on my couch. When the police came, they wondered how I knew he was dead. My father, drunk and upset about my mother, slit his throat. At the sight of the blood and flies, it was pretty obvious. Sometimes, a gut feeling is true. 

It's been about six months since I had spoken to anyone but Collin and his family. Even his wretched dad let me live with them, in one condition. I couldn't be seen by him. Stupid, but I had to accept. I slept in Collins room, and got to wake up to his beautiful face every morning. 

My house burned down about a week after I found my father. I was drunk that night, and apparently I had gone back to Collins with gasoline on my clothes. I cried for hours, and Collin held me the whole time. Since then, I hadn't thought about it twice. He was truly amazing. 

"Jump you dork!"

I tired around to see Collin pulling off his pants. I laughed as he tripped and bumped into his car. He raised an eyebrow at me, pretending not to be embarrassed. 

"You going to make me Collin?"

He successfully slipped off his pants and crossed his muscular arms over his chest. Then, he gave me a huge smirk. Fear filled me, making my face drop. He would push me off this thing, too. 

I turned to look at the cliffs edge, the place where Collin and I had our first date and first official kiss. I saw the cave to the left, the one that had illuminated everything from the inside out. My stomach dropped at the sight. The old me would have jumped without issues, but now? I second guessed everything. I -

I was knocked into and thrown off the cliff. I yelled in shock and I heard laughter. I spun before I hit the water, the stinging sensation almost overwhelming. What a jackass. 

I second guessed everything, that is unless I was with my handsome boyfriend. I broke the surface, gasping for air. I heard Collin laughing and I looked around for him. When I found him, I hit him hard on the arm. On the bare arm, by the way. Connected to a bare chest....

Stop it Zachary. You're mad at him. You're mad!

"Aww, don't pout my baby," he said, pecking me on the cheek. I pushed him away, pretending to be mad. He didn't seem to notice. He stared at me. I made a face 

"What?"

He shook his head slightly, making a face. 

"I love you so much."

I smiled then, all of my pretend anger vanishing. 

"I love you too Collin." 

Out of nowhere, he jumped at me. I yelled again as he pulled me underwater. I laughed and kicked out at him, making him grab my leg and pushing me out of the water and onto his shoulder. I hit his back with my fist and he let me go. He smiled at me and grabbed my face to kiss me deeply.