Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Ten]

[Ten]

[Write something witty here]

A/N: Okay, so I know that a party scene is so cliché, so that's why I had to use one. Why do people like writing these so much you ask? It's fun! I really had a lot of fun with this chapter. I like having the characters have no control over themselves. I know this idea is so over used, but I had to. So, have fun reading! *smirks*

Tamara told me what the rest of the school had heard. Johnny had come after me, and I hadn't forced him to do anything. No one thought I was a rapist anymore. But truth was, he didn't tell everyone. Someone else did. But that wasn't it. Someone also told everyone that I back talked Kallie into silence. I had actually stuck up for myself, and everyone appreciated that. They all think of me in a new light, no longer a rapist or Kallies play toy anymore. How that effected everyone, I had no idea. But I wasn't complaining. I knew there was more, but Tamara looked hesitant.

As for the other school thing, some one graffitied my name on the lockers. It said that I was a rapist. The police were going to get involved, but that's when an anonymous source told everyone what had really happened. And that's when Johnny pretended to be nice to me, so others thought I forgave him. It all made sense now.

Tamara walked me home. We walked the rest of the way in silence. She kept on stealing glances at me. When we reached my street, I saw my dad peeking at us through the window. He was trying to be sneaky, but I could obviously see him. Tamara noticed as well.

"How was he? After the dinner party," She asked, watching him like he was watching us. She knew how much I hated him. When he saw us looking at him, he grinned. Before I could respond, he quickly disappeared. About five seconds later, the door opened. We stood in front of my house as he ran out. He was carrying two huge glasses of lemonade. He accidentally spilled half of it on his way here, and now he was now trying to hand them to us. The drink spilled on Tamara, and we both contained our laughter.

"Tamara! Nice to see you again! Why don't you come in?" He said, over excited. I frowned. Tamara laughed uneasily.

"Well, Mr. Slateford. I can't. I would love to, but I have to finish up a project. See you later, Zachary," Tamara said, leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek. She then turned and started to skip away. My dad beamed in pride. I followed him back into the house. On our way back to the door, he swung his arm around my shoulders.

"How was school, son?"

"It was good, thank you for asking," I whispered.

"Oh, that reminds me. Someone was calling earlier. They called for you when you were at school. I left the number next to the phone," My dad said, taking my lemonade from me and taking a swig. I thanked him as he went back up the stairs and to his room. I shook off the weird feeling. I went over to the phone in the living room. I grabbed the home phone and took the phone and the piece of paper up the stairs.

When I got up stairs, though, I almost had a heart attack. Sitting on my bed was none other than Rich. He smiled when I jumped about three feet in the air in fright.

"Jesus!" I gasped, clutching at my chest.

"No, I'm not Jesus. I'm Rich, remember?" He asked, smirking. He stood up and crossed the room to give me a big hug. He must have heard about everything. Our school spread rumors like wild fire. I was still half laughing and half crying. No one has scared me more in my entire life.

"What was you who called earlier?" I gasped out. He laughed at my breathless voice.

"Yeah, I felt like I had been hit with a car this morning. So I decided not to go to school." He announced, pulling away from me. He then smiled. "But I needed to talk with you about something."