Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Twenty-two]

[Twenty-two]

CARAPHERNELIA:

A broken-heart disease whenever someone leaves you but leaves all their things behind

A/N: I'm so sorry. It's been exactly one month. To be honest, I've been in the hospital for mental and physical problems. I hope that you all can understand that. I really missed all of you, I promise. Thank you for being patient, and I know that I won't be getting a lot of votes or reads but right now I couldn't care less. All I want is for someone to enjoy reading! Well, read on, my fans (: <3 <3

-Star <3

Recap:

"You feel so warm," He muttered, cuddling his face into my cheek. I giggled and he pressed my sides. I gave an embarrassing laugh at the tickle. I hit him. He laughed. Then he leaned back and looked into my eyes. I smiled at him and he leaned forward to press his lips into mine. My stomach flipped and my heart clenched. His warm lips met mine prefectly. He moved his head to the other side to get better access, and he kissed me again. His tongue slowly traced my bottom lip, and I let out a little moan.

"What the hell?!" A voice cried from the doorway.

*

COLLIN POV

I was still lying on top of the little brunette, my body burning up with wanting. But when I heard those words, I automatically sat up and spun around. I met eyes with Rich. His huge eyes indicated that he had seen us. My stomach dropped to the floor. I felt like throwing up. As soon as our eyes locked, I heard another voice. It was dark in the room, but light in the hallway.

"What the hell? What are you doing?"

I couldn't breathe. It was his father. I felt Zachary's little hands on my lower back. I spun to look around at him. I was still straddling his waist.  I saw fear in his face. I quickly looked back at Rich. He was watching us and saying nonsense to the dad to make him stay away from the door.

I turned back to Zachary and once again saw fear. He was still too shocked to move. Desperate to relieve the fear and not caring that Rich was watching, I leaned forward and kissed his soft, warm lips. Then I jumped silently off the bed and ran into his opened closet, ignoring Rich's amazed expression.

But I knew he was closeted too, I thought as I silently closed the door behind me. So screw him.

I suddenly saw the father walk into the room through the little crack in the door. I was pressing into Zachary's clothes. They smelled like him, and I wanted to steal one. I stayed quiet, knowing that Zachary would be in real trouble if his dad had seen.

"What is going on?" the dad demanded.

It was dark, but I could still see the dark figure of his father. I shuddered, remembering the cruel comments in the hospital after the Johnny situation.

"I'm sorry. I was changing," I heard Zachary's voice whisper. "I guess he was startled."

Everything was quiet. I heard Rich cough.

"Oh..." The dad was obviously suspicious. "Oh okay then. Well I'm going out again. I'll see you in a few days. I’m...important business. Goodnight."

Then he left. I rolled my eyes, half relieved and half annoyed. My dad did that too. But sometimes he wouldn't announce it and I had to wait for him to show up a week later. I waited to hear the front door slam. Before I could even open the closet door, it was being slowly opened. I was met with the big brown eyes that I had been staring in about five seconds ago. I slowly reached out to him and he let me. I pulled him to me, feeling him shiver in fright. He was still shaken up. His body was warm against me and his head was resting against my shoulder. He was so small and adorable.